Page 692 of 899 FirstFirst ... 192592642682690691692693694702742792 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 8990

Thread: Funny CW moments page 692

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    I can give you a cheesecake recipe...

eKatherine is offline Senior Member

Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt

1-1/2 cups heavy cream
    1-1/2 cups full-fat greek yogurt
    sweetener equivalent to 1 cup of sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1/2 teaspoon almond extract
    4 drops orange oil

Mix together ingredients and freeze in an ice cream maker. Or put it in a flat dish in the freezer and stir, scraping, every 15 minutes until it is thick as soft serve.

Tigger is offline Member
    Sounds deliciously yummy! Thank you!!

Is orange oil the same as orange extract?

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Sounds deliciously yummy! Thank you!!

Is orange oil the same as orange extract?
    no.. they are different.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I decided to go off plan today and get a sandwich from Subway as my one meal. But I had already filled my backpack with other things that I needed from around the neighborhood. This meant that I walked into my apt complex with a bag that had a big Subway logo on it. I was actually embarrassed. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I decided to go off plan today and get a sandwich from Subway as my one meal. But I had already filled my backpack with other things that I needed from around the neighborhood. This meant that I walked into my apt complex with a bag that had a big Subway logo on it. I was actually embarrassed. LOL
    You should be! For shame! XD

Tigger is offline Member
    Last night the four grandparents were at our dinner table for birthdays. My mom made the comment that this past week she was so hungry for real mashed potatoes made with cream and butter. All the other grandparents oohed and aah-ed over the idea, reminiscing over how they remembered all those good foods from the farm. I chimed in with "I'm regularly making fresh green beans with butter and bacon crumbles this summer." The longing look in their eyes was kinda sad.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    You should be! For shame! XD
    I know... I haven't had one since I left OR, so over two and a half years. I think I'll wait about that long again before I try another one. Maybe by then they'll be able to wrap my Spicy Italian in nori.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

fillyone is offline Senior Member
    I chimed in with "I'm regularly making fresh green beans with butter and bacon crumbles this summer." The longing look in their eyes was kinda sad.
    Green bans wrapped in bacon pats of butter and some maple syrup drizzled over in the oven until bacon cooked...sends people over the edge that I'll eat it!!
    Barb - Portland, Oregon

"Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
    ~ Dr G & Barb ~

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Last night the four grandparents were at our dinner table for birthdays. My mom made the comment that this past week she was so hungry for real mashed potatoes made with cream and butter. All the other grandparents oohed and aah-ed over the idea, reminiscing over how they remembered all those good foods from the farm.
    Why can't they have real mashed potatoes? My mom once tried to serve instant mashed potatoes and everyone hated them; after that we were happy to peel potatoes so we could have the real thing. Fortunately my mom never bought margarine, we always had real butter and cream.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.