Page 689 of 873 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699739789 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 8727

Thread: Funny CW moments page 689

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    In the UK, they're on about "banning packed lunches" to "make kids healthier."

Ah yes, completely banning all forms of outside food and forcing kids to only buy what's on offer doesn't sound suspicious at all...

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Tons of friends end up posting about "getting healthy" and "starting a health challenge" on facebook, and without fail it's some "detox" and supplement and packaged crap program. Just saw another one this morning.

It's really hard not to post stuff like "So...what happens after that 21 days?" or "Wouldn't it be easier to just not eat crappy food?" or "I just put a note on my calendar to check in and see how your health is 6 months from now" or "I dunno; I like eating a bunch of bacon and being super healthy, but that's just me I guess."

Hard.

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Tons of friends end up posting about "getting healthy" and "starting a health challenge" on facebook, and without fail it's some "detox" and supplement and packaged crap program. Just saw another one this morning.

It's really hard not to post stuff like "So...what happens after that 21 days?" or "Wouldn't it be easier to just not eat crappy food?" or "I just put a note on my calendar to check in and see how your health is 6 months from now" or "I dunno; I like eating a bunch of bacon and being super healthy, but that's just me I guess."

Hard.
    I'm that annoying Facebook person who shares every article about eating more fat, don't eat wheat, lift more weights, do less cardio. I don't preach or say you should be doing this, just sharing the information to those who want to read it and discover health for themselves.

lotusberries is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Someone posted on Facebook a few days ago: "2 days til cheat meal day… what's the best cheat you can think of?" All the suggestions were things like rib eye, prime rib, baby back ribs, potatoes with REAL butter, eggs Benedict. No idea what diet she's following, but it sounds terrible.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    those are cheat meals? but i use butter all the time. on everything.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    I was in a supermarket recently and they were selling off loaves of bread for 15p

People were stacking up their trolleys and walking around with big big smiles on their faces. If only they knew.
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

lotusberries is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    those are cheat meals? but i use butter all the time. on everything.
    I know! No wonder she's obsessing about her cheat meals 2 days ahead of time. She must be eating extremely unsatisfying food.

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    I was in a supermarket recently and they were selling off loaves of bread for 15p

People were stacking up their trolleys and walking around with big big smiles on their faces. If only they knew.
    I was in Cairo stocking up on food prior to the June 30th rallies against the president, it was expected to get bad and it did, not as bad as it could have been.

Anyway, people were packed in the market stocking up on food prior to that date. It looked like the grocery stores in the Southern USA when a hurricane is coming. People had their carts piled high with pastas, breads and boxes, literally large boxes, of some type of potato chips (crisps).

I just stocked up on my meats, eggs and a few veggies and snuck out.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I get all the Body By Vi and Shakeology pimps on my FB. They are all still fat despite selling the stuff for months. I think the Body by Vi is a pyramid scheme.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I think the Body by Vi is a pyramid scheme.
    It is.