Page 678 of 878 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688728778 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 8772

Thread: Funny CW moments page 678

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    meringue

egg whites, copper supplement (for those who lack a copper bowl) stevia powder, vannilla

whip to stiff peaks

dry in a 275F oven

consume at will

or

add shredded unsweetened coconut to turn into macaroons... just be careful not to kill the foam.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    meringue

egg whites, copper supplement (for those who lack a copper bowl) stevia powder, vannilla

whip to stiff peaks

dry in a 275F oven

consume at will

or

add shredded unsweetened coconut to turn into macaroons... just be careful not to kill the foam.
    It's like a protein cookie?

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    It's like a protein cookie?
    too right mate
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    One of our sons had a physical for employment purposes.

In getting his results, he was told about how his numbers were "below average"... like, at the normal/ideal place, but the doc kept saying "most people your age (25?!?!!) have higher values than this"... like, his blood glucose level, for instance. He scored a 77 (which is ideal), and was told that "Average is 130 to 160" . ummm.. WTF?!!?!
    Same with BP. His is about 105/60. Very, very ideal. Doc was disappointed, as "Average is 130/90". um, no, it isn't, not for his age... about 115/80 is more like it for a 25 yr old male.

Sheeeesch.

leukothea is offline Member
    OK, I am going to stop ragging on this couple after this post, I promise. No matter that they are a rich source of material. It just seems mean when they have so many health challenges to face. But still...

First one posted this link on Facebook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T68...e_gdata_player
    and the other chimed in that they've gotta try it! (It's a link to some sort of "self-freezing Coca Cola" thing)

Then the other posted a photo on Facebook of something called a "White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar." Copy reads "The perfect blend of rich white chocolate chunks and succulent raspberries creates the ultimate flavor celebration."

STOP IT YOU GUYS. And yes, they've already had several children who are now grown and having kids of their own.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post

In getting his results, he was told about how his numbers were "below average"... like, at the normal/ideal place, but the doc kept saying "most people your age (25?!?!!) have higher values than this"... like, his blood glucose level, for instance. He scored a 77 (which is ideal), and was told that "Average is 130 to 160" . ummm.. WTF?!!?!
    Same with BP. His is about 105/60. Very, very ideal. Doc was disappointed, as "Average is 130/90". um, no, it isn't, not for his age... about 115/80 is more like it for a 25 yr old male.

Sheeeesch.

ummm can you say, the doc can not fund a vacation home with his health??

Quote Originally Posted by leukothea View Post
    OK, I am going to stop ragging on this couple after this post, I promise. No matter that they are a rich source of material. It just seems mean when they have so many health challenges to face. But still...

First one posted this link on Facebook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T68...e_gdata_player
    and the other chimed in that they've gotta try it! (It's a link to some sort of "self-freezing Coca Cola" thing)

Then the other posted a photo on Facebook of something called a "White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar." Copy reads "The perfect blend of rich white chocolate chunks and succulent raspberries creates the ultimate flavor celebration."

STOP IT YOU GUYS. And yes, they've already had several children who are now grown and having kids of their own.
    I see where you are coming from. However, as a science geek, the soda thing is kinda cool.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Karock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post

Sheeeesch.
    You know, his doc is probably right. He is below average. Because these days in this country, being healthy is not average.

SeaHorse is offline Senior Member
    Remember that in my childhood Granny explained that double yolks came from very young chickens.

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    Finally found a local source of pasture eggs. Hoping I find a double yolk. Its been over a decade since I'v had one.

Myra is offline Junior Member
    Morbidly obese, diabetic coworker, upon seeing my meat and veggie lunch commented that he was sure the pasta salad he had for lunch was much tastier. I responded that his lunch sounded way too carby for me. He told me that he didn't worry about those things because he would just shoot up (insulin) afterwards. I responded that part of the reason that I eat the way I do is to avoid needing to shoot up in the future. He thought about it for a moment and agreed that I had the better strategy. Next day he came to tell me about another of his "healthy" lunches. Oh, well.