Page 670 of 888 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670671672680720770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 8875

Thread: Funny CW moments page 670

CaveBug is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    At lunch today, my roommate "Want a chocololate covered marshmallow cookie?"
    "I don't like marshmallows" (which is true)
    "Hows it feel being a Communist"
    "Not bad, I hear we're getting dental next week" In my mind:"a helluv a lot better than you'll feel after that lunch"

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBug View Post
    At lunch today, my roommate "Want a chocololate covered marshmallow cookie?"
    "I don't like marshmallows" (which is true)
    "Hows it feel being a Communist"
    "Not bad, I hear we're getting dental next week" In my mind:"a helluv a lot better than you'll feel after that lunch"
    ...lol... my mom doesn't like marshmallow's either, except maybe in S'mors, and she's extremely right wing.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I remember eating those cookies, Pinwheels, they are called here, in junior high. And although not primal, the way we would eat them was: Gently crackle the chocolate topping, and then peel the little bits off, one by one and eat them. Nibble away the cookie base. Pop the whole marshmallow in your mouth and let it melt. It was a complete experience. I think eating one cookie took us about half an hour.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    I have a co-worker (once removed?) that I used to work with at another company, when I was a vegan. This co-worker was talking to another co-worker, who is planning on going vegan. I was mentioned as a great reference, and one of my recipes was mentioned.

Okay, so I took advantage of the poor thing by hauling in all my old vegan cookbooks and giving them to her.

I did tell her that I am no longer vegan. I really didn't want to get into details, as she is freshly grossed-out by the animal rights group videos she's seen (okay, I do agree with them on CAFO and slaughterhouse practices. I refuse to buy CAFO meat).
    I was vague, and then brought in the books.

paleophil120 is offline Junior Member
    First post... My mother after I told her I lost 22 lbs in two months.. "Don't lose too much". She figured I was starving myself. Of course I eat a lot of good food.

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    Overheard a co-worker mention he was angry because he had to buy his diet pills at the GNC off base because they didn't sell them on base. He said this as he was eating pizza and mentioning how he grabbed 3 boxes of free girl scout cookies when they were brought in to work the previous week. I didn't see a point in saying anything to him.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Got a flyer in the mailbox from a restaurant that declared in large letters "We only cook in vegetable oil!"

Yup, one place I'll never go ever.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    The commercial for life alert was interesting.. this elderly woman was saying that she would give up bread, beer and wine if she had to so she could keep her life alert system. ummm....
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Stacy15 is online now Senior Member
    Having a conversation with someone I met at a party about sushi . She goes on to tell me how she used to love eating (a tuna I believe it was) but will no longer eat it because it's really not healthy. It's like 50% fat, and could you imagine eating that much fat!! Wow, just wow.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sushi is really unhealthy....dipped in soy sauce.

Speaking of soy sauce, this lady was arguing with me about how soy is healthy for you, and that when she was living in Japan, she ate out every day, and ate tons of soy. I guess the Japanese can apparently eat tons of soy and remain healthy (I asked her how many Japanese people realistically eat out every. damn. day. ) This lady was clearly overweight, It was *so* hard to refrain from asking her to please look in the mirror before she tells me eating soy is good for me. Ugh.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.