Page 664 of 901 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674714764 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 9002

Thread: Funny CW moments page 664

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    For my local Girl Scout chapter (well, the most local chapter), I saw them in HEB, walked up, and handed them a $20. When they asked what cookies I wanted I said "this doesn't go to corporate. This goes to y'all's chapter in it's entirety. Do whatever y'all need to do, but this doesn't go in the cookie fund, it goes to the girls for whatever the troop needs."
    Aw yeah man when I was a kid, my mom always bitched about how the whole cookie thing was kind of a racket, that the money they raise gets sent to corporate first and then they get their share, which is BS. I grew up in 4H (which is loosely organized nationally by the Department of Agriculture, but more specifically in California by UC Davis) and anything we raised as funds went right back into the club immediately.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I was asking for an update. I imagine there are nice glutes as well.
    Keep an eye on the steak and eggs thread, Mag.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Tigger is offline Member
    I took my 15 year old son to the doctor yesterday for his Boy Scout summer camp physical. While asking the routine questions, milk drinking came up. I answered 2%, and he advised going to skim because of the fat content. When I got home, I looked through the Boy Scout forms and noticed that my son is 6' and 134 lbs (That's "turn him sideways, and you'll miss him" skinny). He doesn't even make the Boy Scout height/weight chart, which gives the lowest weight for his height at 140 lbs. And my doctor is telling him to drop the fat from 2% milk?!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    They serve fat free milk at my daughter's school (I buy whole milk at home), she cringes at drinking the school milk. I have not figured out how to get it to school so it stays cold enough though.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I feel like a stalker. But I guess since I am upfront about enjoying a man with nice abs, it makes me more of a fan.

On another note, my neighbor's mom was gushing about how great I looked and asked me how I did it. I told her about crossfit, cutting grains, sugars. Shopping the produce and meat departments. Then she recommended I try Weight Watchers as it was easier. Why do people think eating meat, fruits and vegetables along with some nice things like chocolate, butter and some dairy is so hard? And given that she is heavy and her daughter is struggling with her weight and her child's weight, why would I take her advice?

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post

Sent via A-10 Warthog
    Mr. Anthony, *sighs*, the correct response, my good sir, is "Certainly Magnolia, but ladies first."

help your less abdominally-blessed brothers out here man.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^lol!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Primal-V is offline Member
    Nearly choked at work reading that - will have to check if my husband's does the same!

OK that was meant to be a reply to a comment on page one hundred and something about the magical carbohydrate-blocking penis

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Isn't the correct southern vernacular "This goes to all y'all's chapter"?

Just wondering ...
    Not the vernacular I was raised with. "All y'all" is redundant and therefore redneck. Y'all is plural second person, which English lacks.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

fifer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Not the vernacular I was raised with. "All y'all" is redundant and therefore redneck. Y'all is plural second person, which English lacks.

In Scotland, "Yous" is perfectly correct. However I don't know if there is a possessive.