Page 661 of 884 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671711761 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 8834

Thread: Funny CW moments page 661

pfair143 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by amyeek View Post
    T. I rebelled against Slimming World [/url]
    So of course my nosey self had to go over and look around. Looked at their approved fruit list and all melons in the "M" section are ok except for watermelon (my favorite.) But all is well as watermelon was approved once I got into the "W's. Thanks for my first snort of the day.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    What the heck are "syns"?

amyeek is offline Member
    Syns are sins - you have to have 5-15 a day. This is where a big issue lay for me - so I HAVE to eat at least 1 pack of crisps / bar of chocolate a day, so I won't go off plan? But I don't eat that kind of stuff ...
    6 May 2014 - 149lbs
    15 May 2014 - 143lbs
    Goal - Healthy, lean, happy, somewhere around 9 stone.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    '

I had a discussion along these same lines with my SO who is about 100 lbs. over. She has constant hip pain. Likely degenerative. I mentioned that losing weight would help with that. She said that the problem would still be there.

I pointed out that losing weight, while it may not cure the problem, would reduce the amount of impact on the problem when she was walking.

But, she said, I would still have the problem.

Never mind.
    that was her subtle way of saying 'stfu about my weight D:<'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Yeah.... but I'm trying to look good in a bikini. My health was fine 40lbs ago.
    I know it is just one guy's opinion, but I can safely say that you would look good in anything.

That is a good point though, I am all about health, but looking good naked/dressed is also a motivational goal.

on another note - a guy I work with is diabetic and cannot get his numbers where they need to be. He has 'changed his diet' - the only change is eating low carb waffles with sugar free syrup for breakfast instead of Captain Crunch. Everything else (chips, soda, pastries etc) stayed but that one change will make all the difference. *sighs*
    Last edited by canio6; 05-17-2013 at 09:38 AM.

fifer is offline Senior Member
    Hamburger Helper looks disturbing, having read the Wikipedia on it I still don't get it, it is a packet of pasta and herbs? how does it "help" a hamburger?

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post
    Hamburger Helper looks disturbing, having read the Wikipedia on it I still don't get it, it is a packet of pasta and herbs? how does it "help" a hamburger?
    Hamburger is what they call mince in the US... So its "mince helper"(nasty nasty stuff that dosent help anything)
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Hamburger is what they call mince in the US... So its "mince helper"(nasty nasty stuff that dosent help anything)
    so salty and yuck.. it tastes as bad as it sounds..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    so salty and yuck.. it tastes as bad as it sounds..
    It's just funny that the junk in the box is supposed to help the hamburger (or mince, if you will), rather than the other way around.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post
    It saves lazy people from having to measure out their own pasta and seasoning mix.