Page 658 of 872 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660668708758 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 8716

Thread: Funny CW moments page 658

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Someone I know on Facebook shared a post that showed a huge KFC soda for $2.99 with proceeds going to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Next to the pic of the soda, it said:

"Buy a half gallon of soda (800 calories and 56 spoonfuls of soda) so KFC can donate a dollar to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Help find a cure for Type 1 diabetes by putting yourself at increased risk of Type 2 diabetes. Who is it that dreams this shit up?"

So far, so good. Except when she shared the pic, her comment was "I so want one of these".
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Are they vampires too?
    I'm not sure. Even my short stint in Jersey in the early 90s, I didn't get in touch. I was a 20 minute drive away. I know one is a black widow - buried three husbands by the age of 35.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Karock is offline Member

Yeaaaaaaa

primal_alex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    If those are really yours, nice work.
    Yes, it's me in the photo, but it's like the "face on Mars": a trick of light and shadow :P

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    I was told by an overweight co-worker "Doing Atkins is not something that you can do forever, so as soon as you start eating regular again you will gain all the weight back, plus probably more. Everyone always does".

Try to explain I'm not doing "Atkins", but eliminated grains, sugar, etc., and no intention of ever adding them back. What a waste of breathe to someone who eats Doritos and Mountain Dew for breakfast, before a fast food lunch, candy bar afternoon snack, and has no intention of ever trying to get healthy.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Odd how the people with the unhealthiest lifestyles feel they should give health advice to healthy-looking people.

ilovesteak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Odd how the people with the unhealthiest lifestyles feel they should give health advice to healthy-looking people.
    They know that they have an unhealthy lifestyle but they are inspired by healthy looking people and are, in essence, giving the advice to themselves to make a change. But it never goes beyond that for them. They just continue with their normal ways.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesteak View Post
    They know that they have an unhealthy lifestyle but they are inspired by healthy looking people and are, in essence, giving the advice to themselves to make a change. But it never goes beyond that for them. They just continue with their normal ways.
    true.. its a mental thing.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    Im still waiting to suffer from the heart attack my CW coworkers say Im going to have from all the butter I eat.

Two "Funny CW Moments" today: 1) Co-worker brings in banana bread and assures me it's healthy because it's made with applesauce, oatmeal and fake sweetener. 2) Get a junk mail flyer advertising a frozen yogurt place. It has this hilarious scientific-looking bar graph from "Harvard" that supposedly proves eating yogurt, nuts and fruit helps people lose weight. If you actually read the scale on the chart, though, the people in this study lost half a pound over 4 years. That's pretty much meaningless. The same flyer talks about how you can get your supposedly healthy frozen yogurt on top of a brownie or a waffle.