Page 657 of 869 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707757 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 8685

Thread: Funny CW moments page 657

Primal Fuel
    Oh today I was in Sainsburys and they were sampling new yoghurt pots.....
    The labels and fliers all read 'ONLY 2% FAT!'

I think I almost had a heart attack looking at the sugar content in these 'healthy' yoghurts....

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    That moment when you realize all of you are exactly the same as what you're attempting to make fun of, except replace fat with sugar.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCandyxox View Post
    Oh today I was in Sainsburys and they were sampling new yoghurt pots.....
    The labels and fliers all read 'ONLY 2% FAT!'
    That was the other bummer when I was in SoCal. Everywhere I turned was 2% milk. I wanted some coffee at the hotel, so I poured a little milk in the cup first, but it seriously looked like water. I'm used to heavy cream!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    That moment when you realize all of you are exactly the same as what you're attempting to make fun of, except replace fat with sugar.
    your avatar pic. he looks mighty unhappy for someone holding an ice cream cone
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

fillyone is offline Senior Member
    In Dec i was horribly out of shape and 30-50 pounds over weight depending on who you ask. In Jan I started Primal. In Feb I started CrossFit.
    This past week a friend of a friend gushed over how great I look, how i was not only looking thinner but more fit. She asked what I was doing and when I told her she said "don't you know eating that way will make you fat and kill you?"
    Barb - Portland, Oregon

"Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
    ~ Dr G & Barb ~

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fillyone View Post
    In Dec i was horribly out of shape and 30-50 pounds over weight depending on who you ask. In Jan I started Primal. In Feb I started CrossFit.
    This past week a friend of a friend gushed over how great I look, how i was not only looking thinner but more fit. She asked what I was doing and when I told her she said "don't you know eating that way will make you fat and kill you?"
    She will soon start feeling cognitive dissonance. She can't stop believing what she believes, but you're living proof that what she believes simply isn't true.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

fillyone is offline Senior Member
    Joanie - She's right with the ones who won't believe that how you eat impacts Rheumatoid Arthritis because there have been no studies and ignore the fact that I've been given the all clear by my Rheumatologist to begin decreasing my meds!!
    Barb - Portland, Oregon

"Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
    ~ Dr G & Barb ~

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    your avatar pic. he looks mighty unhappy for someone holding an ice cream cone
    He's a vampire in love with his cousin who is dating his best friend who is a werewolf

you would be unhappy too

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    He's a vampire in love with his cousin who is dating his best friend who is a werewolf

you would be unhappy too
    Sounds like a drama involving some of my third cousins. (I stay far far away.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Sounds like a drama involving some of my third cousins. (I stay far far away.)
    Are they vampires too?