Page 655 of 881 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665705755 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 8801

Thread: Funny CW moments page 655

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    A Facebook friend posted this today, saying how good it is. I commented with my opinion, of course! Still waiting for a reply:

New York school goes all-vegetarian - CNN.com

ELizabeth826 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clymb View Post
    A Facebook friend posted this today, saying how good it is. I commented with my opinion, of course! Still waiting for a reply:

New York school goes all-vegetarian - CNN.com

I posted the same story on facebook a few days ago.. At first I got a bit of a fight, but then I got in a mic drop moment. It was pretty nice.

In an awesome non CW moment, my boyfriend and I were out to dinner and ordered this amazing seafood dish in a creamy tomato-y sauce. He asked out waitress for some bread to soak up the sauce and she informed us that she was very sorry, but they don't serve bread! Most of their deserts were grain based, so it's not really a paleo restaurant, but it was still quite a surprise.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    I posted the same story on facebook a few days ago.. At first I got a bit of a fight, but then I got in a mic drop moment. It was pretty nice.

In an awesome non CW moment, my boyfriend and I were out to dinner and ordered this amazing seafood dish in a creamy tomato-y sauce. He asked out waitress for some bread to soak up the sauce and she informed us that she was very sorry, but they don't serve bread! Most of their deserts were grain based, so it's not really a paleo restaurant, but it was still quite a surprise.
    no bread??? SAAWEET! Sounds like they may be walking that way though..lol
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

My aunt is a dietician and she absolutely hates my primal ways haha I can't convince her other than waiting to see the results over a long time and sticking to my guns!
    Anyways the other day I was helping her take her cats to the vet and she offered me lunch afterwards but she said I could only eat something 'carby' because she believes I will keel over at any second because I havnt eaten bread, pastas, grains or anything like it for months (obviously don't need to!)
    Little does she know haha :P

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCandyxox View Post
    My aunt is a dietician and she absolutely hates my primal ways haha I can't convince her other than waiting to see the results over a long time and sticking to my guns!
    Anyways the other day I was helping her take her cats to the vet and she offered me lunch afterwards but she said I could only eat something 'carby' because she believes I will keel over at any second because I havnt eaten bread, pastas, grains or anything like it for months (obviously don't need to!)
    Little does she know haha :P
    That seems just mean on her part, trying to force you to eat only certain foods instead of offering you a complete meal of the sort that she would be having.

fifer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    That seems just mean on her part, trying to force you to eat only certain foods instead of offering you a complete meal of the sort that she would be having.
    Perhaps those "certain foods" ARE a complete meal of the sort that she would be having!

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    She normally tries to eat healthy on the CW (but it doesn't work cause she is overweight lol) but whenever I'm around its like she tries to force me to eat the crap
    I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

<3 I have conquered Bulimia, Depression and Anorexia with Paleo! <3

primal_alex is offline Senior Member
    My company's cafeteria there is a new notice at the entrance.
    "In this cafeteria we use solely canola oil for cooking " - (so, frying, baking, sautéing...) - "because of its low saturated fats content"

Thanks for the info: I never ate there, and now I know I never will

primal_alex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCandyxox View Post
    I agree, trying to explain it won't work (and generates useless stress). Concrete results are the best argument ever.

Sometimes, especially when I speak to doctors and dietologists, it seems to me they have all the information at hand: they just cannot "connect the dots" and see the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by primal_alex View Post
    I agree, trying to explain it won't work (and generates useless stress). Concrete results are the best argument ever.

Sometimes, especially when I speak to doctors and dietologists, it seems to me they have all the information at hand: they just cannot "connect the dots" and see the picture.
    Yep that's exactly the problem D: one day hopefully something will break through and we will see a change in society
    I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

<3 I have conquered Bulimia, Depression and Anorexia with Paleo! <3