Page 653 of 838 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663703753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 8380

Thread: Funny CW moments page 653

Polecatz is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen M View Post
    You know whats been bothering me lately? CW's fascination with greek yogurt. Like, I bet if you asked someone why its better than regular yogurt, they couldn't tell you. Also, if you're just going to add that fruit compote nonsense to it YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST HAVE YOPLAIT.
    just make sure its fat free!
    *facepalm*
    I love full fat Greek yoghurt but CW only allows fat free Greek yog with sugar added and yeah loads of adverts for it all aimed at women as well. I think that is really sad as to me the full fat version is deliciously creamy and a little goes along way. Don't people get it - adulterated food is a bad idea? CW thinks it has to "get the better" of food. But thats what it is like for CW people, they are always at war with food.

Polecatz is offline Senior Member
    Reminds me of another CW moment. I commented to a friend that I sometimes make ice cream..."ooh can you make it with skimmed milk so its healthier" came the reply. NO I BLOODY can't and refuse to on principle as it would taste awful.

Can CW please just GET OVER LOW FAT DAIRY and stop pushing it at people, particularly women. Isn't it linked to infertility?

sires6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecatz View Post
    . NO I BLOODY can't and refuse to on principle as it would taste awful.
    LOL

*snorted my bulletproof coffee this morning reading that...
    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
    Pope John Paul II

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    When my mother started making her Thanksgiving Day cream gravy with skim milk, it was the beginning of the end of real food at her house.

dacec is offline Senior Member
    I was in Costco the other day, and saw a woman handing out samples that caught my eye.

Me, with great interest " is that Greek Sour Cream?"

Her, enthusiastically "Yes! And it only has half the fat!!"

Me, disappointed " what a shame" shakes head and walks away.

Patti is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cierra View Post
    My mom is the same way! But for this guy to be "dayum-ing" about fast food... It's just confusing because I whenever I eat fast food, I always feel like its missing something, and needs x and x and x to make it better... A real burger though? Ohh, yeah.
    Funny that you say that because I noticed right away that he was eating a Five Guys burger. The burgers are freshly made and the potatoes for the fries cut in the shop. If I were to stop for fast food anytime in the near future, it would probably be at a Five Guys, and might slip a fry or two onto my plate! Now I'll be thinking DAYUM when I do. Is this a better choice than eating at home, no, but far better than any other fast food in this area.

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    Funny that you say that because I noticed right away that he was eating a Five Guys burger. The burgers are freshly made and the potatoes for the fries cut in the shop. If I were to stop for fast food anytime in the near future, it would probably be at a Five Guys, and might slip a fry or two onto my plate! Now I'll be thinking DAYUM when I do. Is this a better choice than eating at home, no, but far better than any other fast food in this area.
    Fresh made and fries cut in the shop? That DOES explain it... DAYUM!

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Yep, Five Guys has the best fast food burgers and fries I've ever had. I've eaten there only once, but it was good. I heard a lot about In n Out Burger, and had lunch there while I was in Tucson in April, but I wasn't impressed. Five Guys was much better.
    Last edited by Lynna; 05-01-2013 at 06:25 AM.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Five Guys is disgusting. They fry everything in peanut oil. WTF?

I used to love Five Guys when I was a teen, then I developed a peanut allergy. Just not worth it. I like Red Robin burgers better, they offer gluten free buns, but then again, you have to sit down to get those so they aren't really "fast food."
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Five Guys is disgusting. They fry everything in peanut oil. WTF?

I used to love Five Guys when I was a teen, then I developed a peanut allergy. Just not worth it. I like Red Robin burgers better, they offer gluten free buns, but then again, you have to sit down to get those so they aren't really "fast food."
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.