Page 644 of 888 FirstFirst ... 144544594634642643644645646654694744 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 8875

Thread: Funny CW moments page 644

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    And that first review is just GOLD:

"Never in my life have I eaten a food and then marked it off as a food I would never, ever, ever eat again. Until now. Not only do these jelly beans give bacon a bad name, they give jelly beans a bad name, and quite possibly all other foods even remotely related to jelly beans and/or bacon. These are the outcast 4th cousin of an incestuous relationship between bacon and jellybeans. Imagine eating a jelly bean, then imagine smelling a campfire. Then, imagine smelling a 4 month old dead opossum that was thrown on the campfire. Now, imagine pouring wolf urine on the opossum and then eating it. That almost describes these jelly beans. After eating just one, the smell and taste lingered in my mouth, throat, sinuses, and a haze above my head for far longer than anything should linger."
    That is freaking hilarious.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    My neighbor wants to lose weight. So she asked me what I have done. I tell her, eliminate wheat, most sugar, processed foods and vegetable oils. etc. So she comments that is too much work, she'll just eat brussel sprouts and salmon for 2 weeks, then eat normal. She is addicted to McDonalds and I commented that a month of eating clean will make McDonalds taste like crap.

Why not just eat a variety of fruit, meats and vegetables?

Then we got onto working out and she can't lift weights because it will make her HUGE. Ummm, broad shoulders make your waist look small, as does a nice ass.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

PBNewby is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    OH TRUTH!! Someone brought in some old-fashioned candies to work once, and some of the flavors were anise, lavender, and clove, and most people were like ew, but I was like yum!
    I love me some Ricard. Anise flavored liquor that turns white when you add water to it.
    mmmm!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    My neighbor wants to lose weight....She is addicted to McDonalds and I commented that a month of eating clean will make McDonalds taste like crap.
    Why not tell her about the documentary 'Fathead'? He lost, I think it was 14 pounds, eating fast food for a month. Sure, it is not primal, but it talks about getting refined carbs out of your diet. And it might be a good start for her. It is what got me back to low-carb after a hiatus, and from thence to primal.

Primal is great, but if she won't do it(now) she won't do it. This might be something she WOULD do.

Wulf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    And that first review is just GOLD:

"Never in my life have I eaten a food and then marked it off as a food I would never, ever, ever eat again. Until now. Not only do these jelly beans give bacon a bad name, they give jelly beans a bad name, and quite possibly all other foods even remotely related to jelly beans and/or bacon. These are the outcast 4th cousin of an incestuous relationship between bacon and jellybeans. Imagine eating a jelly bean, then imagine smelling a campfire. Then, imagine smelling a 4 month old dead opossum that was thrown on the campfire. Now, imagine pouring wolf urine on the opossum and then eating it. That almost describes these jelly beans. After eating just one, the smell and taste lingered in my mouth, throat, sinuses, and a haze above my head for far longer than anything should linger."
    adding smoke flavor to everything under the sun does not make it taste like bacon, it just makes it taste like ass, as this comment attests... now if they put ACTUAL bacon into those jelly beans they might actually taste ok;

by the way, Denny's Restaurant currently is having "Baconalia" - many bacon-themed menu selections. The French toast whatever isn't so great, but the maple bacon milkshake is actually very good - with actual bacon in it. Some of the offerings are also nearly primal (omelet I think).
    Natural products super cheap @ iherb: Use discount code SEN850 at http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=sen850 for $10 off first order; free shipping $20+ order in USA

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Dammit... now I kind of want to try a Maple Bacon Milkshake.

I don't really watch regular TV, so I don't see Denny's ads, and didn't know such a thing existed.
    Shame on you for tempting me with such things!
    **edit: on second thought... I bet I could make a totes primal treat with the same flavors.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    I tried maple bacon bourbon ice cream at Baconfest earlier this year and it was quite good.
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    This gem on facebook:
    whole foods vegan general pso's chicken--I don't know what you are made of exactly, but I love you the most and I would eat this whole pound of you right now if you didn't cost 12 dollas.

HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN IT???????
    fucking cray ass vegans

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    General Faux.
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Baconfest? *googles*