Page 643 of 887 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 8869

Thread: Funny CW moments page 643

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen View Post
    At the gym the other night, someone had flipped the cooking channel on. Paula Dean was showing people how to make Snicker's bars brownies, where you line the pan with Snicker's bars then put the brownie batter over it. I kept thinking, well, this is why you're overweight, Paula...
    Did she sprinkle diabetes meds overtop?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Did she sprinkle diabetes meds overtop?
    OMG... how much insulin does one have to inject to cover a 3x3 square of THAT?
    (Cause NOBODY ever cuts it into all the tiny little pieces the recipe says you'll get out of the pan...)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    OMG... how much insulin does one have to inject to cover a 3x3 square of THAT?
    (Cause NOBODY ever cuts it into all the tiny little pieces the recipe says you'll get out of the pan...)
    no such thing as bite size pieces
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    no such thing as bite size pieces
    Not when you use King Sized Snicker's, at least!
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    The other day at work someone had put out two bowls--one of some new kind of jellybean and one of like those chocolate Easter egg things. People were literally leaving and then coming back to the jellybeans and practically yelling "OMG THIS TASTES LIKE FRUIT PUNCH HOLY CRAP I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM!" at each other. I just shrugged and ate my 4 huge free-range chicken drumsticks.

I admit... I like BLACK jelly beans. That intense anise flavor is wonderful.
    (Yes, anise. Black jelly beans are NOT licorice flavored.)
    It's even better in Ouzo.
    OPA!

All the other jelly beans taste horrible.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    People were excited about fruit punch flavored jelly beans? LOL< too bad they didn't have bacon or steak flavored ones.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I admit... I like BLACK jelly beans. That intense anise flavor is wonderful.
    (Yes, anise. Black jelly beans are NOT licorice flavored.)
    It's even better in Ouzo.
    OPA!
    OH TRUTH!! Someone brought in some old-fashioned candies to work once, and some of the flavors were anise, lavender, and clove, and most people were like ew, but I was like yum!
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    People were excited about fruit punch flavored jelly beans? LOL< too bad they didn't have bacon or steak flavored ones.
    Like these?
    Amazon.com: Accoutrements Bacon Flavored Jelly Beans: Toys & Games

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    And that first review is just GOLD:

"Never in my life have I eaten a food and then marked it off as a food I would never, ever, ever eat again. Until now. Not only do these jelly beans give bacon a bad name, they give jelly beans a bad name, and quite possibly all other foods even remotely related to jelly beans and/or bacon. These are the outcast 4th cousin of an incestuous relationship between bacon and jellybeans. Imagine eating a jelly bean, then imagine smelling a campfire. Then, imagine smelling a 4 month old dead opossum that was thrown on the campfire. Now, imagine pouring wolf urine on the opossum and then eating it. That almost describes these jelly beans. After eating just one, the smell and taste lingered in my mouth, throat, sinuses, and a haze above my head for far longer than anything should linger."
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche