Page 642 of 873 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 8726

Thread: Funny CW moments page 642

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I notice you've shared it with us, though. Hmmm.

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    another *facepalm* on facebook:

Preheat oven to 350; smoosh refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each well. Place Reese cup upside down on top of cookie dough (or an Oreo!). Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 18 minutes! HEAVEN!

A must (SHARE) if you love the people on your friends list!

No, you know what? I love the people on my friends list and that's exactly why I WON'T share it. *headdesk*
    Oh damn. I'm salivating at the thought...

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    another *facepalm* on facebook:

Preheat oven to 350; smoosh refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each well. Place Reese cup upside down on top of cookie dough (or an Oreo!). Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 18 minutes! HEAVEN!

A must (SHARE) if you love the people on your friends list!

No, you know what? I love the people on my friends list and that's exactly why I WON'T share it. *headdesk*
    Ha, one of my facebook friends shared this recipe too. I'll admit that pre-primal it's definitely something I would have eagerly devoured. Glad I know better now

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoldAsLove View Post
    This reminds me of my sister, who tells her friends that I'm on "some hippy diet." Um, no offense to hippies, but when has eating tons of meat and BACON ever been seen as hippy-ish? Ha.
    Yep, I get the same sort of remarks from some of my friends and family too. I could tell them 20 times what kind of food I eat and they still call me a granola hippie. Some people just don't listen or pay attention.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeera View Post
    Yep, I get the same sort of remarks from some of my friends and family too. I could tell them 20 times what kind of food I eat and they still call me a granola hippie. Some people just don't listen or pay attention.
    What Should We Call Paleo Life | WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ME A GRANOLA EATER
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I notice you've shared it with us, though. Hmmm.
    Along with a *facepalm* and *headdesk,* otherwise I wouldn't share. ;-)

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I just had someone send me a sweet and sour soup recipe from Martha Stewart's website. The protein was tofu. I told him it sounded good, but I'd probably make it with chicken. He told me I was becoming a wacko. I told him I hope he will enjoy his future man-boobs.

<<<< future man-boobs
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    At the gym the other night, someone had flipped the cooking channel on. Paula Dean was showing people how to make Snicker's bars brownies, where you line the pan with Snicker's bars then put the brownie batter over it. I kept thinking, well, this is why you're overweight, Paula...
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuhiko the Rolfer View Post
    I only say I eat "high quality meat and veg, and no processed food" when asked

which in CW world means vegan garbage, soy products and rabbit food seeds and lettuce leaves
    I'm the "go to" friend whenever someone wants to "get in shape". I just shrug and say "Eh, don't eat crap, lift some weights. It's not sorcery."

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I just had someone send me a sweet and sour soup recipe from Martha Stewart's website. The protein was tofu. I told him it sounded good, but I'd probably make it with chicken. He told me I was becoming a wacko. I told him I hope he will enjoy his future man-boobs.

<<<< future man-boobs
    Man boobs is why the whole durn country is turnin' HOMEY-sexual!