Page 615 of 881 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615616617625665715 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 8801

Thread: Funny CW moments page 615

Jeri is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    As seen on Facebook about a week ago:

I lost 40 f&$@ing pounds and my cholesterol went up, what the hell?

Her friend: i am sorry to hear that

Her friend: Stop doing Adkins its hard on the kidneys

Her friend (again) Cut out red meat n fat u will feel a lot better trust me I'm doing it now.

Her friend (yet again)I'm down 8 lbs in two weeks

original poster: I don't do Adkins, I barely eat. They want me to take more meds f&$@ that I can't handle anymore meds.

Her friend Damn, start that insure drink then so u r at least getting your vitamins n shit u need

Original poster: I luv u Steve I draw the line at my steak, if I want one I'm eating it.

Her friend Its for old people so it digests easily just a can every morning

Her Friend Lol I love em too but I'm cutting back n I have a lot more energy n just all around better

Her friend (again) I'm eating small meals every three to four hours. A chicken breast three times a day at work. Then dinner when I get home

Her friend (yet again) I fry them in olive oil n put them in a zip lock sandwich bag so I can microwave them one at a time

Original poster: Yuck!

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    The dude at the gym today who spent, without exaggeration, 45 minutes doing various permutations of bicep curls. Only bicep curls. Meanwhile, I smashed a killer full body workout and got out of there. And my biceps look better than his.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJecka View Post
    Not totally CW, but my vegan friends are entertaining me right now! I used to be vegan for about a year from 2010 through 2011 and before that I was toying with the idea for years, making lots of vegan friends in the process. I've since moved out of the city where I had these friends but do keep in touch with them because, despite their misguided views on diet, they're good people.

Anyway, I posted this photo of tonight's dinner (big ol' grass-fed burger topped with bacon and egg, atop baby spinach) on instagram, and my vegan friends are freaking out:

The first comment was, "Paleo looks unhealthy as all get-out!" His girlfriend promptly followed it with, "A triple-kill meal... "

I replied with, "My cholesterol and LDLs are lower than ever, and my body fat has decreased. Never leaving the paleo/primal world!"

The second commenter just replied with a solemn, "" while her boyfriend simply said, "Bullshit."

And, no, I don't eat such huge dinners as this, but it's Valentine's day and this is my gift! :P

Anyway, maybe they're just jealous!
    that picture is beautiful, they're definitely just jealous
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

s-piper is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Durian Rider seems pretty darn angry to me... I wonder how much meat he's sneaking!
    LOL, though in all seriousness the anger is probabaly from the sugar crash if he really eats as many bananas as he claims to!
    Or he's just your garden variety internet jerk. ;-)

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    That meal looks delicious.

And I can totally understand, being new to paleo, what people's concerns are. I mean, it's been drilled into my head for my entire life that fat is bad, grains are good, vegans are healthier, etc. I mean, you look at the studies on 7th Day Adventists (who are vegetarian) and they live something like 7 years longer than the average American. So if it's not their diet, what is it? In any case, I've decided regardless to give PB a good try. I had bloodwork done prior, and one month into it, and will probably have bloodwork done again at 6 months. From first test to 1 month into PB, all my lipid profiles improved. If I see continued improvement at the 6 month mark, I'll be convinced Paleo/Primal is healthy. But I'm not entirely unconvinced that vegetarianism can't be healthy. Maybe it's just the grains that are so bad?
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Wait... how is that a "triple-kill meal".

Were the eggs fertilized? I know conventional eggs are not ever, and most farms that sell pastured eggs don't keep a Roo on their hens because it just doesn't make sense.
    So the beef and the pork died... that egg was just a natural product of a hens normal reproductive health.
    That person is really confused.
    Does he/she think it's murder every time a woman fails to get pregnant and has her period?
    Vegans have NO logic.

Also, it looks freaking delicious!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Does he/she think it's murder every time a woman fails to get pregnant and has her period?
    Lol! I am totally using this next time someone makes a comment at me

Chris_H is offline Senior Member
    I've always called burgers topped with bacon and eggs, a farmyard burger. I do like the triple kill meal name though...will have to. Consider using that even if it is inaccurate
    Last edited by Chris_H; 02-15-2013 at 02:12 PM.
    Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
    SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
    CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Samphis is offline Member
    It's probably more like a 1/200th kill meal. How many bites can you get from a whole pig/cow?

SeaHorse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
    I mean, you look at the studies on 7th Day Adventists (who are vegetarian) and they live something like 7 years longer than the average American. So if it's not their diet, what is it?
    I would say, as people who take their religion seriously, they most probably don't do drugs, drink&drive, one night stands (STD) and other risky activities. That alone could rise the life expectancy compared to average. In average you have to count in all those who die really young too.