Page 611 of 884 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 8834

Thread: Funny CW moments page 611

Taggy G is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    "Stupid Hippie Liberal bullsh*t! Eat a snicker's bar and stop being so weird!" - My father in response to my asking for some roasted macadamia nuts in a gas station. We were heading up to Lake Michigan for a vacation. When he's in charge of driving, I get to do an intermittent fast or hoark down microwave cheeseburgers, candy bars and diet soda like my pops. Sigh lol.
    Starting weight: 206 lbs in June 2012
    Goal weight: 135 lbs
    Current weight: 187bs Feb 9th, 2013

The funny thing about getting on and off the wagon for me is, I either dive on or dive off. There is no nice and easy. All or nothing.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taggy G View Post
    "Stupid Hippie Liberal bullsh*t! Eat a snicker's bar and stop being so weird!"
    *snort*
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taggy G View Post
    "Stupid Hippie Liberal bullsh*t! Eat a snicker's bar and stop being so weird!" - My father in response to my asking for some roasted macadamia nuts in a gas station. We were heading up to Lake Michigan for a vacation. When he's in charge of driving, I get to do an intermittent fast or hoark down microwave cheeseburgers, candy bars and diet soda like my pops. Sigh lol.
    This made me lol because my mom is avidly primal, when she goes driving we always have dried meat, cheese, veggies and fruits packed... and she's as right wing as it gets, Fox and Sun news are her favorite TV networks. *sigh* You'd never catch her eating a snickers. XD

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Not to hijack things, but clean food is compatible with both sides:

Right:
    Local control (not federal)
    reduced grain subsidies (from the free market ideology)
    the individual right to decide what you put in your body (this is more libertarian-right, but whatever)

Left:
    Supporting small local business
    protecting the environment
    the individual right to decide what you put in your body

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreaksho View Post
    Not to hijack things, but clean food is compatible with both sides:

Right:
    Local control (not federal)
    reduced grain subsidies (from the free market ideology)
    the individual right to decide what you put in your body (this is more libertarian-right, but whatever)

Left:
    Supporting small local business
    protecting the environment
    the individual right to decide what you put in your body
    See, I'm in favour of all of that. Does that make me left or right wing?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Well, if you have a little right wing and a little left wing then you're probably like me: a little cuckoo.

I can't help myself, sorry...
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    It means that in the US, there are no candidates or representatives that will truly represent what you want. Sorry.

(Most of that is idealized right/left viewpoints, which are far away from actual policies and laws being made.)

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    Well, if you have a little right wing and a little left wing then you're probably like me: a little cuckoo.

No, I'm a kiwi
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post

ME TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by jfreaksho View Post
    It means that in the US, there are no candidates or representatives that will truly represent what you want. Sorry.

(Most of that is idealized right/left viewpoints, which are far away from actual policies and laws being made.)
    Isn't that the truth!! PREACH IT!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I restrain myself literally dozens of times each day to NOT argue with people in various social media settings. It is incredibly difficult. Here are a couple gems from within the last hour:

Person 1: Why do oatmeal pies have so many calories when they are so small? They taste so good!
    Person 2: It's the fat. Fat makes everything taste good.
    Me: *internally fighting so hard to NOT point out that an oatmeal pie is comprised entirely of GMO grains and chemical badness, has only 13 g of fat and 43 carbs primarily of HFCS*

Later, on a fitness group...

Person 1: Last week episode of Dr Oz he spoke about eating greek yogurt in the morning before you eat breakfast. It coats the fat cells in your tummy and keeps from storing fat with anything else you eat.This is my goal!
    Me: ... o.o