Page 61 of 882 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 61

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Free range, of course...?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    bleah, vegan. I'll at least upgrade to freeroaming vegetarians (as in, the ones stupid enough to come onto my property and preach at me about it.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    The great thing about vegan farming is you can help with producing the livestock (kidding!).

proNerd04 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    All I know is that if the vegans succeed in replacing all animals with soy fields I'll be eating them.

Saw this on the Fat Head blog this morning. I just watched the movie this weekend and the information in it was incredible.

JanuaryEmber is offline Senior Member
    I am not through reading all the pages in this thread yet, but as I am reading this a commercial came on TV and I had to share. It was for Yoplait Light yogurt and it was a 2 week 'tune up' where you replace breakfast AND lunch with fruit, grains and a yoplait light every day for 2 weeks and you'll lose 5 pounds!
    Two Week Tune Up - Lose Weight Fast - Yoplait Light

If I ate that for breakfast and lunch I would be starving 30 minutes later and be binging on everything I could get my hands on. *sigh*
    "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    Not to mention it isn't even decent yogurt - bleech!

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JanuaryEmber View Post
    I am not through reading all the pages in this thread yet, but as I am reading this a commercial came on TV and I had to share. It was for Yoplait Light yogurt and it was a 2 week 'tune up' where you replace breakfast AND lunch with fruit, grains and a yoplait light every day for 2 weeks and you'll lose 5 pounds!

If I ate that for breakfast and lunch I would be starving 30 minutes later and be binging on everything I could get my hands on. *sigh*
    That's how they get you... eat this and you'll lose weight... ONLY this... if you don't lose weight you messed up somehow and if you can't do it for you two then you DIDN'T have the willpower... Ugh... what a cycle
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Okay... um... so aparently DiGornio pizza now comes with Cookies... really... COOKIES!

CW fail!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JanuaryEmber View Post

I'm sure I'd lose more than five pounds. I'd gnaw my own arm off.

JanuaryEmber is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    Okay... um... so aparently DiGornio pizza now comes with Cookies... really... COOKIES!

CW fail!
    I saw those in the store the other day and a commercial yesterday and I was just like, really?!?!? *facepalm*
    "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."