Page 607 of 879 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617657707 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 8783

Thread: Funny CW moments page 607

sires6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by specsAreGrok View Post
    Great, next ya know cops will be sticking breathalyzers up peoples asses.
    All those years of being a cop and now being an EMT, never needed to... people are stupid enough without me having to do that!
    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
    Pope John Paul II

sires6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    While the open mind aspect is true, I am firmly of the opinion that the rectum is an exit only port.
    Ugh. CW is so stupid sometimes. Yeah, like I can really see some Grok asking his lovely Grokette to cram the local herbal stimulant tea up his @$$. Really. I'm going to go eat some really fatty beef for breakfast. Or some guinea fowl.

Ugh.
    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
    Pope John Paul II

vintageeats is offline Member

Grok on, kid!

Quote Originally Posted by mdlaw View Post
    Last night the lines at the grocery store stretched all the way back into the aisles, and I found myself crammed into the section that featured Safeway "Eating Right" low fat fruit multigrain bars (shelved, perhaps not without irony, right next to the fruit by the foot and other fruit snacks). While waiting, I heard a little kid behind examine one of the boxes and then exclaim "Low fat? I wanna eat fat!"
    Party on little Grok!
    Kids are smarter than us in so many ways..

vintageeats is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    I'm in Minneapolis for work this week and the supposed best steakhouse in town is touting its "corn fed beef" all over its windows. I get that they have a farm and all, but it just struck me as something funny to post in your windows. Cow: now with even MORE corn!
    Haha! "We are corn people."

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    My new favourite from a guy at work who says paleo is bad for your liver, mmmm'kay? Came to me in an email when I asked him to explain.

Its called ketone mate or maybe keytone. When you eat no carbs for a lengthy period ( particularly if you are excercising) your body lapses into an unnatural state whereby it looks to eat fat, and eventually muscle and tissue. That is why you are only supposed to do the marine diet/caveman/atkins ( call it what you want) for a couple of weeks.

Chris
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    My new favourite from a guy at work who says paleo is bad for your liver, mmmm'kay? Came to me in an email when I asked him to explain.

Its called ketone mate or maybe keytone. When you eat no carbs for a lengthy period ( particularly if you are excercising) your body lapses into an unnatural state whereby it looks to eat fat, and eventually muscle and tissue. That is why you are only supposed to do the marine diet/caveman/atkins ( call it what you want) for a couple of weeks.

Chris
    *blink-blink*

Say what?
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Fuck, I did not realize I could not eat any carbs! I must have read the approved foods list wrong when I saw sweet potatoes and fruit on it.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member

Chris
    who doesn't eat carbs?? Some of eat more/less than others but, well.. just wow!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Sabine is offline Senior Member

... your body lapses into an unnatural state whereby it looks to eat fat, and eventually muscle and tissue. ...
    Chris
    This is the part I like best.

I think most overweight people want to get to the point where their body is 'eating fat'.
    Right?
    So why so horror-stricken?
    Oh ...eventually muscle and tissue.
    Well, anyone who runs out of fat will get to that point. I guess that's why you STOP BEFORE THEN!

Sheesh.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    I had an amusing image of thousands of cannibalistic paleo zombies, meandering around eating their biceps.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat