Page 598 of 838 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 8378

Thread: Funny CW moments page 598

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    Another classic from my diabetic facebook friend I quoted about previously.

"Checked my sugars before dinner and was over the moon to see it down to 6.8, with 6.5 being the target, a big drop from 19! Went to McDonalds to celebrate."

She's put in some good work getting her sugar levels down, but for the love of God!?
    some levels of dumb surpass words
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Okay so this isn't really a CW moment, just me being a snarky biotch and it turning out hilarious
    Had a potluck at work, a vegetarian attended, brought hummus(of course). Looked at me with an evil eye when I busted out my sausage balls, and then proceeded to eat her hummus and not say a peep or smile for the rest of the party. So of course, I get on Facebook and bitch about it, saying "nothing brings down a party like a surly vegetarian"
    My friends appreciate this, replying with silly things like how vegetarianism is murder and that carrots have feelings too.
    Then, some girl i barely know posts this thing from PETA about how the meat industry is sick, and an article about how meat causes colon cancer.

Now usually I'm the type of person that will just take this in stride and not worry about it. But what she posted was actually pretty vulgar, showing pictures of dead , rotting cows and talking about how meat workers violate cows and pigs with broomsticks and rip out their hearts with their fists etc. etc.
    So I found an abstract that disproved her "meat causes colon cancer" article and she just went off about how we're killing the planet with our terrible murdery habits and while i was thinking about what to post to disprove her ridiculousness......
    My sister posts: Well I guess Maureen had it right in the first place.
    Nothing ruins a good time like a surly vegetarian.

That shut her up.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen M View Post
    Okay so this isn't really a CW moment, just me being a snarky biotch and it turning out hilarious
    Had a potluck at work, a vegetarian attended, brought hummus(of course). Looked at me with an evil eye when I busted out my sausage balls, and then proceeded to eat her hummus and not say a peep or smile for the rest of the party. So of course, I get on Facebook and bitch about it, saying "nothing brings down a party like a surly vegetarian"
    My friends appreciate this, replying with silly things like how vegetarianism is murder and that carrots have feelings too.
    Then, some girl i barely know posts this thing from PETA about how the meat industry is sick, and an article about how meat causes colon cancer.

Now usually I'm the type of person that will just take this in stride and not worry about it. But what she posted was actually pretty vulgar, showing pictures of dead , rotting cows and talking about how meat workers violate cows and pigs with broomsticks and rip out their hearts with their fists etc. etc.
    So I found an abstract that disproved her "meat causes colon cancer" article and she just went off about how we're killing the planet with our terrible murdery habits and while i was thinking about what to post to disprove her ridiculousness......
    My sister posts: Well I guess Maureen had it right in the first place.

That shut her up.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maureen m View Post
    now usually i'm the type of person that will just take this in stride and not worry about it. But what she posted was actually pretty vulgar, showing pictures of dead , rotting cows and talking about how meat workers violate cows and pigs with broomsticks and rip out their hearts with their fists etc. Etc.
    So i found an abstract that disproved her "meat causes colon cancer" article and she just went off about how we're killing the planet with our terrible murdery habits and while i was thinking about what to post to disprove her ridiculousness......
    My sister posts: Well i guess maureen had it right in the first place.

That shut her up.
    pwnd!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Oh god that was so funny jesus
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Travelling with some family friends.

We had discussed getting some Cinnabons in the morning as we checked into the hotel, because there was a DRIVE-THRU Cinnabon place (I have never seen such a thing!). When we talked in the morning the lady very proudly told me, 'I don't need a Cinnabon. I was thinking about putting all that sugar into my system first thing, and figured I should get something healthy, first, to balance it. Then, by the time I finished my bowl of cereal, I didn't even want it.'

I refrained from checking the sugar content of the cereal.

(Oh, and I didn't have a Cinnabon, either. In case you were wondering: sausage patty, cheese, and greens.)

abbyful is offline Member
    What CW thinks about paleo/primal...

I mentioned in passing to one of my coworkers that I try to eat mostly primal/paleo. A few days later we're both in the breakroom, and I say something like "what's for lunch? looks good!", he says "oh, not something you'd probably like, it's mostly veggies".

Why do people think paleo/primal = eat only meat?!

hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    Mother in law last night told me 'that caveman diet' can give you diabetes you know...

I was pretty gobsmacked

hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=abbyful;1075513

Why do people think paleo/primal = eat only meat?![/QUOTE]

I have no idea! It's like they don't see the massive pile of veg next to the meat!

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyful View Post
    Why do people think paleo/primal = eat only meat?!
    Oh man, that reminds me of that gif on the "what we should call paleo" tumblr with Atkins. I'd link you to it, but I am currently blocked from that website