Page 59 of 840 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 59

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My funny CW moment of the day:

"Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Are those the sketchers Shape-ups? Ugh, I have a friend raving on FB about how fabulous they are. I wish I had some VFF' s so I can rave about those instead
    Calm the f**k down.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Not only do those shoe look stupid, the people I've seen wearing them clomp in them and look like they're not comfortable wearing them.

tstein13 is offline Junior Member

Two minutes ago in the break room.

I could only shake my head at two different co-workers in the break room as I rinsed out my lunch containers that just recently had chicken cooked in bacon grease on top of a spinach salad with avacado and tomato.

One was heating up his spaghetti and the other was complaining that his french fries were cold. Worried about heating up his lettuce in the microwave that was on his burger, he took it off and said, "I know this will give me a heart attack, but it was only 5 bucks with a drink!" I didn't feel like trying to explain to him that he was right because everything about the meal was wrong, especially the diet soda and the giant hamburger bun.

OperaDivaMom is offline Senior Member
    Not so much funny as sad, but I was at my parent's house the other night, and they had several breakfast cereals out. Among those was a real gem...Fruit loops...with SPRINKLES. But at least now they are made with whole grains, right?

skline2 is offline Senior Member
    Saw a commercial the other for Frosted Mini Wheats as a great breakfast cereal for kids that will keep them from getting hungry at school. Yep...nothing like a bunch of sugar to keep you from getting hungry an hour later.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Oh, good. Now we can have people with half-digested pizza crusts flying out of their asses.
    I long for the return of the Flying Monkeys.
    They're Primal... right?

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    My funny CW moment of the day:

*snip*Pic of stupid looking skechers*snip*
    Seen the newest commercial for those? A girl dumps her personal trainer for a pair of them. Because walking in round soled shoes gives you a total body workout and nutritional advice right? Ridiculous...
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

dakini is offline Senior Member
    I went out for supper last night and asked if they had a gluten free pizza crust (it wasn't on the menu, but thought I'd check). The waitress said, no, but if you're looking for healthier they have whole wheat crust. Sigh. I said I wasn't looking for "healthier" I was looking for gluten free. I then ordered my chicken ceasar without croutons.

And because I was still hungry (not enough chicken) my friend offered me some of her garlic bread. :headshake:

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by dakini View Post
    I went out for supper last night and asked if they had a gluten free pizza crust (it wasn't on the menu, but thought I'd check). The waitress said, no, but if you're looking for healthier they have whole wheat crust. Sigh. I said I wasn't looking for "healthier" I was looking for gluten free. I then ordered my chicken ceasar without croutons.

And because I was still hungry (not enough chicken) my friend offered me some of her garlic bread. :headshake:
    roflmao! Its either laugh, cry or stab someone with a fork.
    Calm the f**k down.