Page 589 of 881 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639689 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 8810

Thread: Funny CW moments page 589

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Well, that's going to make Christmas with the family awkward...
    No thank you, I'm foregoing the Antichristmas cookies this year...

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Actually, that's only fig newtons. See Mark 11:12-14.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    "Come to the Dark Side: we have cookies."

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    I've turned my husband into a monster (I've finally gotten him to start eating primally). This morning I confessed to him that I'd had two cookies at work yesterday and he cried, "for shame! You have taken of the devil's wafer!"

I'm thoroughly chastised but at the same time I'll forever think of cookies now as satan's communion wafers.
    See, now that's even more incentive to eat them. Dammit!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

MaverickBris is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    I've turned my husband into a monster (I've finally gotten him to start eating primally). This morning I confessed to him that I'd had two cookies at work yesterday and he cried, "for shame! You have taken of the devil's wafer!"
    Someone at my wifes work gave her a Freddo Frog (you have them in the US?) as a little xmas treat - she called me yesterday racked with nerves "I just want to eat it, I need it, I must have it!" - my standard answer "I won't be angry with you if you eat the Freddo......just disappointed!"

....but seriously I told her to eat the darn thing - I am so going to call them Satan's Wafers now, that is awesome.
    Starting Weight (11 August 2012) - 117.8 kgs (259lbs)
    Current Weight - 94.4kgs (207lbs) (as at 14/01/2013) -23.4kgs (51lbs) lost to date.
    Goal Weight - 90kgs (198lbs)

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere" - Van Wilder

TimWix is offline Junior Member
    Freddo
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Freddo

Freddo (sometimes called Freddo Frog) is a brand of chocolate bar currently manufactured by Cadbury. It is sold in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, the United Kingdom and Zimbabwe.
    Each chocolate is shaped like a cartoon frog, standing up and dressed. Though primarily available as solid milk fingers, certain versions of the product have a cream or caramel centered flavouring. These include Dairy Milk, white chocolate, rice crisp, strawberry, peppermint, Crunchie (with bits of Cadbury's 'Crunchie' bar put in), pineapple (Only in 'twin-packs'), "Rainbow Crunch" and "Milky Top" (the top half being white chocolate and the bottom milk chocolate, in the style of Cadbury's "Top Deck" products).
    Last edited by TimWix; 12-20-2012 at 06:00 PM.

AshleyL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Actually, that's only fig newtons. See Mark 11:12-14.
    Indeed, Jeremiah 24:3

Unicorn is offline Senior Member
    While running through the supermarket yesterday, I was checking out the various bacon packages to find the thickest cut bacon. The bacon display is right next to the huge section of Lunchables. Along comes executive Dad with his son, somewhere in the 10-11 year old range. They belly up to the Lunchables section, and Dad scans the prices "OK, these are 3 for $7, so go ahead and pick out 3."

In my head: "WTF? School is out tomorrow for 1.5 weeks. Who lets their kid eat a lunchable at home?" Then realized that I was putting too much faith into others.

Kid begins to pick up various packages, and starts reading the back. From Dad "What are you doing?" Kid replies "I'm looking to see which of these are healthier."

At that point I left because spontaneous combustion would have been in my immediate future if I stayed, and that is definitely not healthy!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    While running through the supermarket yesterday, I was checking out the various bacon packages to find the thickest cut bacon. The bacon display is right next to the huge section of Lunchables. Along comes executive Dad with his son, somewhere in the 10-11 year old range. They belly up to the Lunchables section, and Dad scans the prices "OK, these are 3 for $7, so go ahead and pick out 3."

In my head: "WTF? School is out tomorrow for 1.5 weeks. Who lets their kid eat a lunchable at home?" Then realized that I was putting too much faith into others.

Kid begins to pick up various packages, and starts reading the back. From Dad "What are you doing?" Kid replies "I'm looking to see which of these are healthier."

At that point I left because spontaneous combustion would have been in my immediate future if I stayed, and that is definitely not healthy!
    awesome.. LOL!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

BoldAsLove is offline Member
    I've been selling my 60 year old father on paleo eating. This morning my sister called me and asked me why I was trying to "kill our father with all that fat." She lectured him not to listen to my "crazy diet fad" (that I've been talking about for 2 years argh) and that he needs to be eating low fat.

Thankfully, when I called my dad, he just said "You told me I can eat steak and bacon, OBVIOUSLY you're the daughter I'm doing to listen to!"