Page 575 of 895 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 8941

Thread: Funny CW moments page 575

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokdaddy View Post
    Funny how somebody who is a train wreck health wise trying to tell someone they are living a unhealthy lifestyle. Makes me wanna laugh.
    This happens to me often (from people who mean a lot to me) and I laugh too, but only to avoid either crying or banging my head against the wall...oh, and to try and avoid saying something mean.
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I think a lot of people get threatened when they see others improving their health successfully. It's sad but women are very bad about sabotaging other women. I've taken to telling people I have horrible gluten issues because everyone wants to give me cookies and cupcakes.

Keep supporting your wife... because her mom probably won't let up.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Monk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    It's OK, I have a friend who freaked out that her cat was going to get sick as he had licked some raw chicken. I did not realize cats had to cook their mice....
    It's like vegan cat food...If i tried that with my cat she'd do who knows what as revenge for being so stupid.

Grokdaddy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I think a lot of people get threatened when they see others improving their health successfully. It's sad but women are very bad about sabotaging other women. I've taken to telling people I have horrible gluten issues because everyone wants to give me cookies and cupcakes.

Keep supporting your wife... because her mom probably won't let up.
    Mag IMO its blatant disrespect when you make it clear you don't want certain things and ppl still push them on you. It's like what you said they seem to want to derail you at all cost. I guess the saying is true misery loves the hell outta some company.
    All time high weight 262 lbs
    Primal since Spring 2012
    Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
    Current Weight: 220lbs ish
    Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
    All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

seashells is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokdaddy View Post
    Mag IMO its blatant disrespect when you make it clear you don't want certain things and ppl still push them on you. It's like what you said they seem to want to derail you at all cost. I guess the saying is true misery loves the hell outta some company.
    I think that's my new mantra: "STOP DISRESPECTING MY CHOICES!"

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Funny as hell but, I've recently lost 17 lbs & 11" (off an already lean body), and someone came into my work and asked me if I'm pregnant (I'm just this side of 50 yrs old). I froze for a second, wondering if they were asking someone else....and then I realized this person was asking ME. I froze -- and then started laughing ---- Are you frick'ing kidding me? My closest friends are whispering in my ear, "don't lose anymore weight" -- and the general public think I'm pregnant! Holy frick'in Hannah --- why is it that everyone and their mother think it's their God-given right to comment on another person's weight? I put it down to the fact that my skin is glowing, my hair is fabulous, and I just look happy, fulfilled, fit and confident. The reality is, I could be a grandmother anytime now! And No, I'm not frick'in Pregnant -- but thanks for thinking that it's any of your damn business.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa655 View Post
    Funny as hell but, I've recently lost 17 lbs & 11" (off an already lean body), and someone came into my work and asked me if I'm pregnant (I'm just this side of 50 yrs old). I froze for a second, wondering if they were asking someone else....and then I realized this person was asking ME. I froze -- and then started laughing ---- Are you frick'ing kidding me? My closest friends are whispering in my ear, "don't lose anymore weight" -- and the general public think I'm pregnant! Holy frick'in Hannah --- why is it that everyone and their mother think it's their God-given right to comment on another person's weight? I put it down to the fact that my skin is glowing, my hair is fabulous, and I just look happy, fulfilled, fit and confident. The reality is, I could be a grandmother anytime now! And No, I'm not frick'in Pregnant -- but thanks for thinking that it's any of your damn business.
    5'10" and 143lbs and the person thought you were pregnant? WTF did you have pillow under your shirt?
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Louisa- a glance at your photos.... wtf? You have a very flat stomach.... how bizarre.Were they joking? Hell you could even pull off one of those empire waist dresses that make me look like I'm carrying triplets....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Kind of funny ongoing situation at work - because I don't eat a big breakfast during the work week, I tend to have snacks (veggies), protein shakes and maybe two small lunches.
    I get constant *omg you're eating again* comments from my cooworkers. I'm petite, even more so since PB, and I lift so I'm quite muscular (well I like to think so). I guess they just can't grasp how I can be eating all the time and stay so small.

heehee, my little secret :P
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    I think that's my new mantra: "STOP DISRESPECTING MY CHOICES!"
    Get back in the kitchen and stuff your piehole!