Page 57 of 901 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 57

Enamel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    It's just a Photo-chop of a picture of treadmills plus this... still head-shakingly painful though.
    LOL, that's even worse...

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    It's just a Photo-chop of a picture of treadmills plus this... still head-shakingly painful though.
    so it is. The original is just as hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    Someone on another forum asked for advice on diet for recovering from bowel surgery, and I advised against grains and legumes. Now they're talking strata recipes. *headdesk*

canio6 Guest
    I earlier had this conversation while eating my burritoless burrito (just the filling of a burrito - not eating the tortilla)

CoWorker (CW): You're not going to eat that tortilla? That is the best part!
    Me: No, I'm not and the steak is the best part.
    CW: Oh right, your no carbs thing (I eat carbs just not bread etc), but you still eat bread right?
    Me: No, I don't.
    CW: But it is the best part!
    Me: Best part of what?
    CW: Everything! What about pizza? The crust is the be...
    Me: *headdesk* (to borrow from Herbwifemama)

Shawn Mihalik is offline Member
    The other night, a few hours after dinner, I got a little hungry (the dinner had been rather pasta-laden, so I had few options and therefore hadn't eaten much), so I decided to fry up some bacon and a couple eggs. My father walked in and the conversation went as follows:

Father: Now there's a healthy meal.
    Me: Is that sarcasm I detect in your voice?
    Father: Well, yeah.
    Me: Why?
    Father: That's nothing but fat.
    Me: Fat's good. I didn't eat much at dinner so I'm still hungry.
    Father: Well, all I'm saying is that if you're going to eat that, you might as well just go to McDonalds.
    Me: Uh buh buh buh...wha...?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I earlier had this conversation while eating my burritoless burrito (just the filling of a burrito - not eating the tortilla)

CoWorker (CW): You're not going to eat that tortilla? That is the best part!
    Me: No, I'm not and the steak is the best part.
    CW: Oh right, your no carbs thing (I eat carbs just not bread etc), but you still eat bread right?
    Me: No, I don't.
    CW: But it is the best part!
    Me: Best part of what?
    CW: Everything! What about pizza? The crust is the be...
    Me: *headdesk* (to borrow from Herbwifemama)
    I used to think the same thing, haha. It's funny how I thought I was gonna die without wheat when I first found out I was allergic to it, now I really don't give a crap about it. Bread, pasta, crust, etc. are just a vehicle for the REAL good stuff (meat, fat, vegetables), in my opinion. I'm really glad I don't have a problem turning those kind of things down, but I'm not lucky enough to lack a sweet tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mihalik View Post
    Father: Well, all I'm saying is that if you're going to eat that, you might as well just go to McDonalds.
    Me: Uh buh buh buh...wha...?
    Going to mcdonald's in the evening hours to order bacon and eggs instead of eating the same thing at home that you already paid for is always the healthier option, he's just trying to help you out.

Primalvore is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enamel View Post
    Going to mcdonald's in the evening hours to order bacon and eggs instead of eating the same thing at home that you already paid for is always the healthier option, he's just trying to help you out.
    Lol, my blonde-brain literally took 5 seconds to get past "O...m....g...they serve bacon and eggs at McDonalds...at night?!?!?"

SO THANKS ENAMEL, I got excited there for a second bahahaha

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
    ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
    My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
    Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

Haha, I really don't know what they serve - during one family road-trip when I was really young, we ONLY ate at mcdonald's, and that cured me from ever, ever wanting to eat there again. Just thinking about their hashbrowns in their little paper sleeves makes me feel gross.

Seaglassgreen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My bf's dad: you aren't eating any grains or sugar? You can't have any toast with your eggs and bacon? What a shame, what a shame...