Page 564 of 873 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564565566574614664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 8727

Thread: Funny CW moments page 564

Darbyfett is offline Member
    Shop Now
    The only news source I trust is The Onion.

pfair143 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonApple View Post
    Come on now lets leave politics out of this discussion. We all know fox news isn't the only media outlet that doesn't always tell the truth.
    In continuing to leave politics out of the discussion: In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States. If they are your first go to station for news, well, you get what you get.

PoisonApple is offline Senior Member
    I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant and I'm due for the glucose test. The doctor will normally make you drink a kool-aid like sugary glucose crap liquid and check your blood sugar 1 hr later. I convinced my doc to let me do the 2hr test, which is just eating a normal lunch and having my blood sugar checked 2 hours later.

So as I'm leaving, the nurse begins to explain "Just eat a normal lunch, a well balanced lunch like chips and a sandwich." My doctor is GREAT, he's totally all for low-carb high-fat diets because he understands their good for growing babies.

Also, about fox news again. If I want to watch some joker in a jackass costume give his opinionated twisted news... well that's my right as an American! Everyone knows They're all biased. and anyone who says they're not is lying to themselves.
    Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonApple View Post
    I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant and I'm due for the glucose test. The doctor will normally make you drink a kool-aid like sugary glucose crap liquid and check your blood sugar 1 hr later. I convinced my doc to let me do the 2hr test, which is just eating a normal lunch and having my blood sugar checked 2 hours later.
    Yeah, I'll be talking to my midwife about that. No desire to put me or the nubbin through a massive sugar spike. Not to mention what massive sugar spikes do to my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post
    Because of all the fat of course. Don't you know that, unlike complex carbs, fat is turned into pure sugar in the bloodstream, where it can caramelize in the heart and kill you? </sarcasam>
    Mmmmm. Caramelized heart. /drool

Pezami is offline Junior Member
    This morning I was at handicapped aquatics, where I am one of 2 non obese people. The other being 80+ and me at 46. One lady started talking about banana bread and the next thing you know everyone is saying how hungry they are and what they ate for breakfast. I was asked if I was hungry and said that I wasn't. I pointed out that I hadn't eaten breakfast yet but I was good. The class is from 10:30-11:30. So, a very nice but plump woman pipes up with "but, you have to eat breakfast". Naturally, I asked why since I wasn't hungry before class. "To start your metabolism" (of course). So, I pointed out that my metabolism was obviously working fine since I wasn't hungry, yet, I was active and alert. ------She went off to the other side of the pool

Also, I made a nice rabbit stew today (which I ate after I got home from aquatics). There is a butcher's shop in town and I asked if they could get me some nice wild rabbit and they ordered me a case of them. When I went to pick them up, the girl behind the counter (of a butcher's shop) asked me what I was going to do with them, while she wore a dumb bunny stare. I said, " I'm going to EAT them". She acted as if the concept of eating the meat you bought at a butcher's shop was an alien idea.

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezami View Post
    Also, I made a nice rabbit stew today (which I ate after I got home from aquatics). There is a butcher's shop in town and I asked if they could get me some nice wild rabbit and they ordered me a case of them. When I went to pick them up, the girl behind the counter (of a butcher's shop) asked me what I was going to do with them, while she wore a dumb bunny stare. I said, " I'm going to EAT them". She acted as if the concept of eating the meat you bought at a butcher's shop was an alien idea.
    Hah! I've had one of the young guys at the butchers ask me if I was going fishing when he gave me the organic/grass fed beef heart I specifically requested.

FACE ALL THE PALMS!!!
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    Mmmmm. Caramelized heart. /drool
    You are now responsible for my monitor being clean! I spewed water, laughing at that! Thanks!

Pezami is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan491 View Post
    SF- That IS ironic, but fats have been linked to feeding cancers (I just learned). Apparently there are certain fatty acids that certain cencers need, so they tell women with a high risk of breast cancer to go on a low fat diet.
    I'm in the midst of reading thru this thread and this spam (and others) seem to be continuous

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezami View Post
    I'm in the midst of reading thru this thread and this spam (and others) seem to be continuous
    Just flag 'em. Most of their posts go away eventually.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    morning after my hysterectomy they bring me breakfast:

pancakes
    2 sausage links
    oatmeal
    orange juice
    milk
    coffee

*cried*
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter