Page 562 of 901 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 9007

Thread: Funny CW moments page 562

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Sorry - Western Australia! Yeah, we have quite a bit of room too.. :S
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Someone wanted to lose weight and was advised the following:

"It also helps my girlfriends is on a "Slimming World" plan, so generally the meals have to be "free" or low in "points".

Fry ups are still possible, just use good quality sausages and lean bacon with the fat cut off. "

I'm honestly going to have to stop reading that thread, my face is sore.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    Someone wanted to lose weight and was advised the following:

"It also helps my girlfriends is on a "Slimming World" plan, so generally the meals have to be "free" or low in "points".

Fry ups are still possible, just use good quality sausages and lean bacon with the fat cut off. "

I'm honestly going to have to stop reading that thread, my face is sore.
    At least they aren't advising oatmeal.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Heidi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalPumpkin View Post
    Last night I had a moment in the grocery line. This woman was telling the cashier her grocery order was so big because she had 3 kids and they each took a LUNCHABLE to school for lunch as well as a HEALTHY snack. Her idea of healthy snacks....those yogurts with the cup of M&Ms on the lid, double chocolate Kudos bars and fruit gummy snacks. ARGH! Mind you I am not perfect and my kids are not primal right now and I am just getting back at it and not perfect. But dang how do people not know those foods are not healthy?
    Lunchables and candy. That is the lunch of choice among my daughter's friends. She kept begging me for that stuff, so I took her to the store and we read the ingredient lists. Even she got disgusted.
    I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosejuggler View Post
    Sorry - Western Australia! Yeah, we have quite a bit of room too.. :S
    Also quite a bit of things that want to kill you ;D
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    There is a reason I don't go in the ocean!

Damn nature you scary!
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

chumbert is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    My parents though they were feeding me pretty damn healthy when I went to school with a lunchmeat and American "cheese" sammich, Sun chips or baked cheetos, Dr. Pepper, oatmeal creme pie, and a piece of fruit. Not "freaky hippie healthy" (their language, not mine) but still better than many of my peers.
    That's exactly how I fed my children when they were in school... I even used whole wheat bread and packed yogurt with granola for their snack. I didn't feed chicken nuggets, hot pockets, or give them soda. I thought I was doing all the right things. I WANT A DO-OVER! Wish I knew then what I have learned since going primal...
    It makes me sad that people are trying hard to do the right thing but failing because they have the wrong information.
    Without question, bacon is the most interesting meat in the world, and if it were capable of original thought, we wouldn't even be having an election this November in America. We would simply appoint bacon as our forever leader and live dutifully under its rule.

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chumbert
    Without question, bacon is the most interesting meat in the world, and if it were capable of original thought, we wouldn't even be having an election this November in America. We would simply appoint bacon as our forever leader and live dutifully under its rule.
    I can get behind this. Heck, I would support this even if bacon remains incapable of thought.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Laura B is offline Member
    Let's see, work is always filled with CW moments. Management having meeting with visitors get cookies. What are we 10? On Tuesday I buy almost $50.00 worth of candy (including sugar-free) put most of it out in breakroom. Come in 5am Wednesday, except for a few pieces of the sugar-free stuff and 1 piece of regular, the candy was gone. I think to myself WTF? The point I'm trying to make is that for every special meeting and whatnot they have to be fed. We are not cows people.....lol.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My work is like that but they have big huge platters of sammitches instead. Sometimes I sneak in before the meetings and eat the meat from the sammitches, it gives me a curious sense of satisfaction.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat