Page 561 of 838 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563571611661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 8373

Thread: Funny CW moments page 561

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    In fairness to this school, they do make a real effort to not allow chocolate bars, sugary drinks and so on. They only sell fruit from the little tuck shop.

This one however has really boiled my piss.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    This one is under the heading of "well, duh!"

I bought some Nutrivia coconut oil at Costco yesterday and it proudly proclaims "100% less cholesterol than butter". Well, duh. Plant products do not have cholesterol, animal products do.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

PrimalMama is online now Senior Member
    Kathy Stevens: Thirty Days, Thirty Reasons, Thirty Ways: Go Vegetarian In October!

30 b.s. reasons to become a vegetarian (and they can only think of TWO not to?! SERIOUSLY!?)

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    Kathy Stevens: Thirty Days, Thirty Reasons, Thirty Ways: Go Vegetarian In October!

30 b.s. reasons to become a vegetarian (and they can only think of TWO not to?! SERIOUSLY!?)
    10/10, Would rage again

16. Because 75% of our topsoil has been depleted primarily due to growing animals to feed people.
    Oh yeah, it's definitely because of raising animals and not because of pesticide-saturated annual monoculture that kills every living thing on or in the soil.

12. In 2006, the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) concluded that worldwide livestock farming generates 18% of the planet's greenhouse gas emissions -- compared with 13% generated by all transportation combined. In 2009, however, WorldWatch Institute reported that the more accurate figure may be as high as 51%. Our diet is cooking our planet.
    BREAKING NEWS: ANIMALS BAD FOR PLANET. MORE AT 11.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post

11. Because we are going to run out of food if we keep growing most of it to feed animals, who in turn feed far fewer people than if we grew the food to feed directly to people. (One can feed 16 to 20 vegetarians with the same amount of natural resources as a single meat eater.)
    so wait are vegans arguing for overpopulation?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    The only good points she does make are that grass fed, hormone free beef would be a much better choice.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

PrimalPumpkin is offline Senior Member
    Last night I had a moment in the grocery line. This woman was telling the cashier her grocery order was so big because she had 3 kids and they each took a LUNCHABLE to school for lunch as well as a HEALTHY snack. Her idea of healthy snacks....those yogurts with the cup of M&Ms on the lid, double chocolate Kudos bars and fruit gummy snacks. ARGH! Mind you I am not perfect and my kids are not primal right now and I am just getting back at it and not perfect. But dang how do people not know those foods are not healthy?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My parents though they were feeding me pretty damn healthy when I went to school with a lunchmeat and American "cheese" sammich, Sun chips or baked cheetos, Dr. Pepper, oatmeal creme pie, and a piece of fruit. Not "freaky hippie healthy" (their language, not mine) but still better than many of my peers.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Front page of the daily rag - the reason for growing obesity in kids in WA - the lack of spaces outdoors to play! Nothing at all to do with the happy family KFC ads on telly every five minutes.

Sure, kids need this space for playtime. But I find it hard to believe that even if they had it, they would be more likely to play outside than on the playstation.
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosejuggler View Post
    Front page of the daily rag - the reason for growing obesity in kids in WA - the lack of spaces outdoors to play!
    Are we talking Washington State or Washington DC? Washington State is nothing BUT space outdoors to play!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.