Page 553 of 882 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 8814

Thread: Funny CW moments page 553

Grokdaddy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Right. I was just talking about people using the term "big boned" as a trying-to-be-polite way of saying overweight.
    I agree. Bascially yeah I agree you look(ed) like shit but I'll be PC and say your bones are big lmao. How the hell can somebody see your bones through fat and clothes? Remember those x-ray glasses everybody wanted to buy from the back of the comic book? They have a pair of those to make that comment true.
    All time high weight 262 lbs
    Primal since Spring 2012
    Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
    Current Weight: 220lbs ish
    Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
    All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokdaddy View Post
    How the hell can somebody see your bones through fat and clothes?
    Large frame = wider shoulders and hips, thicker limbs, bigger hands and feet. Plenty of people will label any visually large woman as fat, and sometimes it is not deserved. Also, someone with a small frame can have more body fat and still weigh the same and look visually the same size as someone with a large frame with less body fat.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Large frame = wider shoulders and hips, thicker limbs, bigger hands and feet. Plenty of people will label any visually large woman as fat, and sometimes it is not deserved. Also, someone with a small frame can have more body fat and still weigh the same and look visually the same size as someone with a large frame with less body fat.
    Big framed isn't big boned either. And big hands and feet can happen independently of either. Again, speaking from experience, I don't have particularly wide shoulders and my wrists are just under 7" in circumference (despite my height of 6'3.5") and yet I have extremely large hands and feet.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    I've often had people tell me that I don't look my weight. And, I am actually fairly small-boned (based on wrist size, and width of shoulders)... I think it might be because I have always been a bit muscled, which weighs without a lot of bulk. (fatty, marbled muscle, for sure...)

I try to tell no one what I'm doing, really. It's a bit hard, though, when people have known me as "the Vegan" for so many years.

You could just have really dense bones like me. I can splinter a hockey stick over this sexy ulna.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    You could just have really dense bones like me. I can splinter a hockey stick over this sexy ulna.
    You know some poor schmuck out there is desperately Googling ulna... and winding up very disappointed.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    You know some poor schmuck out there is desperately Googling ulna... and winding up very disappointed.
    Ulna sounds more like a girl private part and Alex is clearly a guy's name. You know, despite the fact that there are names like Alexandra, Alexis, Alexa and Alexandria for girls and the only name which can really be shortened to that for guys is Alexander.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ulna sounds more like a girl private part and Alex is clearly a guy's name. You know, despite the fact that there are names like Alexandra, Alexis, Alexa and Alexandria for girls and the only name which can really be shortened to that for guys is Alexander.

Hey brilliant... all of those "girl" names you listed are feminized versions of Alexander.
    Derp.

Now google uvula, because that sounds like even more fun than ulna! Right?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Now google uvula, because that sounds like even more fun than ulna! Right?
    I can't read that word without thinking of SNL.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Big framed isn't big boned either. And big hands and feet can happen independently of either. Again, speaking from experience, I don't have particularly wide shoulders and my wrists are just under 7" in circumference (despite my height of 6'3.5") and yet I have extremely large hands and feet.
    Jealous! You must have an amazing raw deadlift grip