Page 551 of 871 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 8707

Thread: Funny CW moments page 551

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    i fully intend to make a tshirt with my fat ass on it as soon as i get my flat stomach.... not even gonna wait for my six pack
    I have been thinking about doing the same thing!
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Oh hey all, not to thread-jack, but for people who love bitching about the ironic/frustrating things in paleo life (and celebrating the successes) i just started a paleo-themed gif-response tumblr:

What Should We Call Paleo Life

I believe it is relevant to our interests in this thread especially.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    The problem is, if you're slim they'll say you can eat that way because you're lucky (or have good genes, are young, etc.). If you're fat, they won't believe you even if you've lost 100 pounds already or have overcome a serious health condition. No win.

You're exactly right. nobody remembers when I was fat, and it was only a year ago. I always get those "oh, you're skinny, you can eat whatever you want. Or, you have good genes". Once in a great while I'll ask some one, "do you remember what I looked like when I got here?" Nobody does. How soon they forget.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KV8R View Post
    You're exactly right. nobody remembers when I was fat, and it was only a year ago. I always get those "oh, you're skinny, you can eat whatever you want. Or, you have good genes". Once in a great while I'll ask some one, "do you remember what I looked like when I got here?" Nobody does. How soon they forget.
    Right after I dropped 40lbs I moved halfway across the country. No one would believe how much I lost until I pulled out my phone with the "Before" pictures on it.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corvidae View Post
    oh hey all, not to thread-jack, but for people who love bitching about the ironic/frustrating things in paleo life (and celebrating the successes) i just started a paleo-themed gif-response tumblr:

what should we call paleo life

i believe it is relevant to our interests in this thread especially.
    i love it!!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreaksho View Post
    Right after I dropped 40lbs I moved halfway across the country. No one would believe how much I lost until I pulled out my phone with the "Before" pictures on it.
    I moved across the country and started this WOE within 3-4 months of getting here. This month makes 1 year primal for me, and I gotta pull out pics on my phone once in a while too. Even with proof, it really doesn't shut 'em up though.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I can't wait until no one can remember what I looked like before. In fact, I fully intend to look like a completely different person so that no one who knew me before even recognizes me anymore. This has already been partially achieved by cutting all my hair off and wearing different clothes and being 60lbs smaller. But I won't be satisfied until I can walk by people I used to know and they don't even realize it's me.

Basically, that part of my life is completely over with and I want a clean and complete break.

When I'm skinny, if anyone ever tries to argue that I have "good genes", though, I'm probably going to crack the fuck up into peals of absolute hilarity.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

WeldingHank is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    When I'm skinny, if anyone ever tries to argue that I have "good genes", though, I'm probably going to crack the fuck up into peals of absolute hilarity.
    this.

Paleobird Guest
    Doncha just love that classic line, "Well, you're just lucky. You must have one of THOSE metabolisms." Yes, I have that metabolism BECAUSE I eat this way.

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Doncha just love that classic line, "Well, you're just lucky. You must have one of THOSE metabolisms." Yes, I have that metabolism BECAUSE I eat this way.
    Oh yea, don't get me started with the metabolism crap.
    Or, "IT'S DIFFERENT FOR MEN!". Not that different.
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?