Page 548 of 877 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 8769

Thread: Funny CW moments page 548

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Dang, really? Where? They do terrific marketing, then! O_o
    Not an alternate universe at all (1/4 second on google tells me so...)
    Kashi GMO Use Creates Controversy, Backlash On Facebook And Twitter
    John Robbins: Which 'Natural' Food Companies Are Fighting the Effort to Label GMOs?

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Banging. Head. On. Desk.

Quoted from a forum where I'm encouraging someone to knock bread and pasta on the head, the chap below is promoting wholemeal versions of them.

Nonsense. The 'carbs are the devil' mob really get on my tits, there is genuinely nothing wrong with eating carbs at all, aslong as they are good carbs they are essential especially if you are going to take up any sort of serious exercise programme.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    Nonsense. The 'carbs are the devil' mob really get on my tits, there is genuinely nothing wrong with eating carbs at all, aslong as they are good carbs they are essential especially if you are going to take up any sort of serious exercise programme.
    Well damn, it's good to know I need to be fat and bloated to exercise properly! I've been doing it wrong all this time.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    I love carbs. I could eat all of the bananas.
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueTII View Post
    I love carbs. I could eat all of the bananas.
    No! Hands off my bananas!

First I gotta share my potatoes with Sigi, now I have to share my bananas...grumble.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Anyone who tries to take my cherries (no, not like that, get your head out of the gutter), apples, and squash away can rot in hell.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Unbelievably I hadn't eaten a fresh cherry in my life until July this year. I've given up fruit for a while and your post has me dreaming about them!
    Last edited by smilingjustalittlebit; 09-12-2012 at 08:40 AM.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

The thread I'm involved in gets better and better. Try this one for size!

When I'm on a healthy eating phase my day of eating looks something like this:

Breakfast - Bowl of Syrup porridge with semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - Toast n' Beans with 50/50 bread (thick) and half a tin of WW beans

Dinner - Wholewheat pasta, chicken and a tomato based sauce

Snacks - a Curly Wurly with my dinner and a cereal bar with my lunch.

There are clearly lots of carbs in that diet, yet I can still lose 5lbs in a week even if I'm not exercising. That's me as a standard 6'2, 13 stone 37 year old.

You'd lose even more if you were a fatty, so I don't understand why everyone is so anti carbs these days.

Healthy eating phase

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    The thread I'm involved in gets better and better. Try this one for size!

[I]half a tin of WW beans

There are clearly lots of carbs in that diet, yet I can still lose 5lbs in a week even if I'm not exercising. That's me as a standard 6'2, 13 stone 37 year old.
    *snort* umm... first... is that WEIGHT WATCHERS beans!? WTF!? that alone is a *facepalm*
    and yes, you can lose weight with lots of carbs when you eat such a small amount of food and starve your body of protein/fat (I would be SO HUNGRY with that food in a day, and I'm nearly a foot shorter)... "healthy eating phase" my @$$!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Anyone who tries to take my cherries (no, not like that, get your head out of the gutter)
    May I at least keep my face in your gutter?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.