Page 543 of 873 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593643 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 8727

Thread: Funny CW moments page 543

PoisonApple is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Instead of keeping my carbs from 50-100 for "weight-loss" i am now between 100-150 a day. I'm still perfecting the right balance of protein and fat to help with cravings.

today for example... I want that delicious Spicy Cashew Chicken over Rice from the cheesecake factory. I don't even want the cheesecake..
    Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I had breakfast on my trip at a restaurant. Nice omelet, cooked in butter. The "lighter side" menu item was granola, fruit and yogurt with a giant muffin. Fat free. Plenty of sugar though.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    10 years ago (preprimal), I lived in america. And yes, the only 'healthy' eating option I could find was subway. I probably ate there 4 times a week.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Well, my funny moment is the way I talk back to commercials.

Have any of you seen that awful commercial where the animals are talking about how they always have energy and are always, ahem, doing it? And the deer says "Maybe humans would be more human if they ate naturally!" And it shows a woman eating bran flakes or something. I was like, "What is natural about eating that crap? This be bullshite!" And my mom was like, "The TV can't hear you. I agree though." Ah, good times...

Hilary is offline Senior Member
    Yes, go and eat the contents of all the packets growing on the trees!

Here's my absolute classic for the day:
    BBC News - Deep-fried Mars bars disowned by chocolate firm

The world would be a much less funny place if anyone at all at Mars had a sense of irony.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    I sort of regret never trying a deep fried mars bar, plenty of places do them here.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    My vegan friend told me that I get mosquito bites because I eat animal products. She continued to say how because she is vegan that she doesn't get mosquito bites anymore.

However, she gets sunburned extremely easily, gets B vitamin shots regularly, and has rosacea on her face.
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    This year's deep fried "goodness" at the Texas state fair: deep fried jambalaya and deep fried bacon cinnamon roll.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

PrimalMama is online now Senior Member
    I got on this e-mail list with "parenting" ideas (many of which make me *facepalm*) just because I wanted to win a contest for a super-cool stainless steel lunch container... I can't seem to unsub (despite numerous attempts, some code is broken or something), today's headline:

5 kid-approved cupcakeries!

*facepalm* I don't even know where to start with this one... I'll go with... I didn't realize cupcakeries got DISapproval from most kids (except, of course, the kids that don't really eat sweets). Usually the phrase "kid-tested" is applied to supposed health food (you know, Kix cereal, Ironkids bread [oops, I'm showing my age with that one], etc.)... right? *facewall*

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Ask them if eating dog shit is good for you, in moderation.
    My dog thinks so. *puke*