Page 54 of 868 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 54

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    have you tried hitting him?
    I find tickling much more effective... That is, until he tickles back and my reflexes launch me straight off the sofa and onto the floor.. O.o
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    I find tickling much more effective... That is, until he tickles back and my reflexes launch me straight off the sofa and onto the floor.. O.o
    Better than peeing on the couch...I know some people so ticklish, that's happened. Not on my couch, though.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Shawn Mihalik is offline Member
    Yesterday, a friend of mine who is trying to lose weight, knowing that I've lost a lot of weight over the past year, decided to ask me for dietary advice. He informed me that instead of eating fast food for lunch like usual, he's been packing two or three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and eating those instead. I must have winced as he told me this, because he said, "Well, what kind of meals do you eat?"

I told him that I had had a large plate of muscles for lunch that day with a salad, and that most mornings I like to have a three-egg omelette with peppers, tomatos, onion, some cheese, and sometimes bacon. His reply: "So basically what your saying is that you're going to die of a heart attack. That's the last time I ask you for dietary advice."

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mihalik View Post
    "So basically what your saying is that you're going to die of a heart attack. That's the last time I ask you for dietary advice."
    *Facepalm*

Sucks when they refuse to acknowledge that it works with you as living proof! I don't get how people can DO that!

Kaeden is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mihalik View Post
    His reply: "So basically what your saying is that you're going to die of a heart attack. That's the last time I ask you for dietary advice."
    Reply with "Rather die of a heart attack while looking good, than live overweight." or something simularly snarky.

If they are going to recoil like that might as well have fun with it.
    If your food is fast, maybe you should fast.

inanyas is offline Junior Member
    Before I heard about PB my nutritionist told me to eat meals that are 50% Carbs, I substituted that 50% for veges. I also used to eat at least 8 slices of bread a day as snacks.

She told me to make sure that I eat wholegrain bread, because "the little 'bits' in there will make you feel fuller, and they have more nutrients than normal bread". She got one thing right; the little bits make me feel fuller because they are harder to digest. Well, they are harder to digest, but they don't make me feel fuller. I still ended up eating about 5 sandwhiches each day in addition to meals, and still felt hungry.

This was on what has become my final appointment with her. Days later I found MDA and a few days later I started primal.

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Ugh, tell me about it Heather!
    My boyfriend doesn't go on about what I eat because I will eat some bread and pasta when I'm at his house to make it easier on his mum when cooking, but I showed him the forum thinking he's be all for it and now he's terrified I'm going to get fitter than him. He's not very fit in the first place for understandable medical reasons, but a little support would be nice. When I told him I'd FINALLY found a way to shift my belly pudge?
    'But I LIKE it! Girls without a bit of pudge on them don't look human'
    *headdesk*
    How many of his 'understandable medical reasons' could be helped by switching to primal/paleo eating?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
    How many of his 'understandable medical reasons' could be helped by switching to primal/paleo eating?
    Anxiety, panic attacks, agroaphobia, manic depression... The majority of them. I've told him but 'It's a lifestyle change. I don't do lifestyles.' It's doing my head in because I know it would help but I can't force him x] When he can finally manage to come back to my house (We live about 20 miles apart, and he had a relapse back in September so he can't go to far from his house) he'll have to eat primal while he's here though, so I'm hoping he gets better soon x]

GotD: When you have a brand new pullup bar and can't use it for a few days because you overdid it on the day it arrived. -_- God dammit, shoulders, recover already! I wasn't even on it for a minute! _

stewie97 is offline Member
    challenge him to a "blood work up challenge" after a few months of his pb & j diet....maybe put some $$$ on it?

Shawn Mihalik is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie97 View Post
    challenge him to a "blood work up challenge" after a few months of his pb & j diet....maybe put some $$$ on it?
    I like this idea a lot. I just might do that.