Page 532 of 884 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 8834

Thread: Funny CW moments page 532

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Yes, but, if you're camping....you gotta get marshmallows. Its sacrilegious not to ;D

Although I do wish they came in smaller bags, cause yeah I just want to roast and enjoy a couple. But noooooo, I always find myself finishing most of the bag by myself xP
    I roast little bacon wrapped steaks.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Google "Vegan" again if you haven't in the past few months. It used to bring up the real thing, photos of bald skeletons. Now it's been altered by the powers that be to show scrawny but marginally healthy-looking girls in bikinis and super buff guys with massive muscles. Bwah-hah-hah. They censor everything!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    for some reason raising food choice to the level of religion makes me roll my eyes. however since getting the proper O3/O6 ratio and lowering my blood glucose level, most things make me roll my eyes LOL
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Along that same line... I wonder if roasting bacon-wrapped scallops would work? They're about the right shape

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    Along that same line... I wonder if roasting bacon-wrapped scallops would work? They're about the right shape
    Probably but I prefer steak.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    My mind immediately twisted this to bacon-wrapped marshmallows :O
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Yes, but, if you're camping....you gotta get marshmallows. Its sacrilegious not to ;D

Although I do wish they came in smaller bags, cause yeah I just want to roast and enjoy a couple. But noooooo, I always find myself finishing most of the bag by myself xP
    Yea I agree...but labeling them to make the sound healthy....lol
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    Not a CW moment but an awesome one IMHO.
    Was driving down to Yellowstone and a series of signs on the fence
    Diet
    Not
    Working?
    Change it.
    Eat
    Montana Beef!
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

GeoMike is offline Junior Member
    Was at a family reunion/vacation this past week. Apart from being hassled by old, overweight people when I never made any special requests and did my best not to put anyone out with my dietary needs (I just didn't take any bread/pasta/etc...), it was a fun trip. Most of the family stayed in one large cottage. My sister-in-law, who is a wonderful mother and person was involved in an interaction with her three-year-old son which really caught my attention. He knew that there were popsicles in the freezer and requested the bright, frozen goodness for his breakfast one morning. My sis (again, a great person who I love), turned to him and said something along the lines of, "No, there's too much sugar in those popsicles. They aren't for breakfast. Sit down and have a bowl of Cocoa Crispies." Total carbohydrates in one popsicle: 4 grams. Total carbohydrates in one serving of Cocoa Crispies: 27 grams. When he finished up the cereal, he had some blueberry bread and part of a Danish. After breakfast that kid took off like a bat out of hell. He was doing crazy ninja moves and sprinting around for about an hour. After that, came the crying and the eventual nap.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    They're delicious and super easy to make under the broiler. It helps if you cook the bacon a little beforehand to ensure that it's cooked thoroughly, unless you like it a little chewy.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).