Page 531 of 838 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 8380

Thread: Funny CW moments page 531

Samphis is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    A coworker was concerned for me yesterday after I mentioned that I only eat two meals a day, and explained IF. She gave me the "you have to eat breakfast to jumpstart your metabolism." This was less than 30 seconds after she noticed that I've lost 40 pounds. I replied that, well, no, clearly my metabolism is working just fine, thank you. She sighed and said that she just needs something she can stick with, and then asked me where to get started on Paleo. I am actually pretty proud.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    I can just see the Daily Mail tomorrow... Forget the toast diet, try the shite diet for a simple weight loss solution.
    ALREADY OUT THERE BRO!

Phentermine.org – Phentermine Informational Blog » Want to Lose Weight? How About Fecal Transplant
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    Co-worker - so much have you lost, hulahoop?

Me- 30lb on primal in 14 weeks (gives brief overview of primal)

Co-worker - wow that's really good. I've been trying to lose weight for a while but the scales are budging. It's getting me down. Mind you, i couldn't do what you do, cut major food groups out. I'd miss my bread far too much. And i can't resist when the biscuits come round. How do you do it?

Me - well you would if things were giving you migraines...

Co-worker - maybe i just need to start going to the gym every night after work...

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Picking up supplies while camping in Yellowstone when I noticed in big bold letters on a bag of marshmallows
    Gluten Free
    Fat Free
    All Natura
    l
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Walking through the cafe, I saw that the yogurt machine flavor of the day was "Berries n' Cream -- NON-FAT".

That's a hell of a trick.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    My dad asked why I eat so much bad fats. I asked him why animal fats are bad. He replied "yeah I don't know, that's just how it is"
    Billie trips balls

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post

So in the interest of weight loss, a small amount of dog shit maybe beneficial.
    Ha

chumbert is offline Member
    Read this answer from a poster on another board... the question was "Are Grains Bad for You?" I love this answer and will use it in the future so I will NOT have to debate my eating habits.

There is no set right or wrong. I am primal, been for over a month now per personal reasons. I wouldn't try to change anyone's mind on how they eat, my suggestion is try things for yourself and see what makes u feel good at the end of the day.

cantare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    My dad asked why I eat so much bad fats. I asked him why animal fats are bad. He replied "yeah I don't know, that's just how it is"
    We're MADE of animal fat, FFS--and red meat. And anyone who adopts a hypocaloric diet, however low-fat or rigorously veg*n, is by definition drawing almost the whole bloody deficit straight from those two sources.

Why these facts fail to create more cognitive dissonance for the zombie hordes who drone on about how bad, bad, baaaad!! it all is, I'll never understand.
    6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
    ― Søren Kierkegaard

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Picking up supplies while camping in Yellowstone when I noticed in big bold letters on a bag of marshmallows
    Gluten Free
    Fat Free
    All Natura
    l
    Yes, but, if you're camping....you gotta get marshmallows. Its sacrilegious not to ;D

Although I do wish they came in smaller bags, cause yeah I just want to roast and enjoy a couple. But noooooo, I always find myself finishing most of the bag by myself xP
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!