Page 525 of 887 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535575625 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 8869

Thread: Funny CW moments page 525

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Our Trader Joe's has plenty of Primal food! And close-to-Primal, like frozen organic veggies and berries, etc. But, yes, grass-fed beef is there, and raw cheese, Fresh fruit and veggies and supplements. Coconut oil, too. You could theoretically construct a fairly complete way of Primal eating solely on what is offered at TJ's.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    It is getting to where I am thinking of saying, when asked how I lost my weight: "I'm not allowed to say." Who need the grief?

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I shop TJ's... Kerrygold, grass fed beef, fruits and veggies, nuts, coconut oil. It's a better option than most places.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    uhm, ok, then the TJ here is Lexington doesnt have any primal food.

all i was was
    sweet wine
    10,000 different boxed processed shit
    soy out the butt

fresh but precut and packaged fruits ( sweetened of course)

frozen fish ( some i admit)

carcinogenic nuts of all kinds. ( honestly who needs to roast nuts in canola oil and other horrid oils )

juices in abundance

and grain grain grain

I wont be back

Lexington has very limited amounts of real food I have to go to Whole foods for eggs and fage and whipping cream
    I have to go to fresh market or the Coop for vegetables and fruit
    Fresh market has some fish
    Whole foods has some shellfish
    and thank god for my cattleman else i would have no meat to eat that didnt make me sick to my stomach.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    I've never seen a trader joes..

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Yeah my local Phoenix Trader Joes' are the cheapest places for me to get grassfed/organic beef and grassfed butter...great stuff!

SAdams is offline Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    » Recipe: Creamy Coconut “Get Some” Ice Cream (Paleo friendly) The Bulletproof Executive

"About an hour after eating this special blend of high fat awesomeness, your body gets a signal that says, 'I am in a land of plenty,' which translates, in evolution-speak to, 'It is time to mate. NOW.' Women in particular are most impacted by this side effect of ice cream, but it also works on men. I’ve shared this recipe with enough people to be pretty sure I’m not just making this up."

You're welcome. :-)
    I will be making this for my husband sometime soon!!!!

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    I met a lady while limping my dog today, she happened along just as my knee decided to cause shooting rays of flaming agony up my leg. I am trying not to cry, cause thats like unmanly, and actually talks to me. Hard to imagine a stranger actually talking to me and a pretty one too. That led to me and my son and my idiot dog sitting on her veranda talking about MDA and my success and the fact that she is unknowingly following a paleo diet.

She was being quiet because she was afraid that someone might hear her say "I eat meat". All her neighbors are vegans or some variation and she had been intimidated into doing it as well but could not keep it up.

I kinda like the idea of being involved in a dirty little secret but I am also a bit gobsmacked by the idea of it all. I sent her to MDA, I hope she finds us. I also hope I see her again, she was not wearing a bra. And my wife says I am a perv, I dont know why she says that........
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

PrimalHunter is offline Senior Member
    There's this guy at work, who I can only assume is the president of the American Carboholics Association. Every morning he has two Pop-Tarts, or a pile of Strawberry Newtons, or something like that. And always with fiber supplements ("to cancel the fat"). His afternoon snack is more of the same.

So one day, this lady is saying that she doesn't trust drive-thrus, because once they gave her a bun with no burger. I said that's one way to keep the calories down (yeah, that's CW, but I figured they'd get it).

Then carbo guy says "No, bread will make you fat!" I was too shocked to continue the conversation.
    "Don't go in there, General, it's a trap! That's a grain chamber. It makes people like you into people like me."

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This weekend I went paddleboarding with some friends (my first time, really fun! Serious workout and so fun to play around on the water). We were planning on driving up to the northbay to paddle around 12-1, be out for an hour or so, and then try and get lunch in the area sometime around 3. Seeing a long day of heavy exercise ahead of me with a late lunch, I woke up at my usual time time of 7:30ish and made a huge breakfast of sausage, bacon, four-egg-yolk omlette, greek yogurt with honey, and a small mocha breve. I met up with people for the carpool and found that they were barely able to drag themselves out of bed at 10:15 and had shoved down a breakfast of cereal, or instant oatmeal with brown sugar, or a powerbar. Seeing such meals as being both carb heavy AND small, I hesitantly suggested to them that maybe theyd want to eat more...? They said no theyd be fine.

Well after paddleboarding, we went to this place for lunch which is super good (local organic everything) but had a super long wait. I was hungry, but everyone around me was bloody FAMISHED. My food happened to come first, and it had fries, and everyone at the table DOVE upon them. They were literally not able to stop themselves. It was fine, of course, since I didnt want to eat all the fries anyway, but it was very strange to feel so completely different from everyone else in terms of my energy levels and hunger, AND know EXACTLY the reason why.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!