Page 511 of 838 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 8380

Thread: Funny CW moments page 511

JessQG is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Argh! I saw that before, a while back, and I felt so bad for her. I kept wanting to scream out "Please! Have a steak instead! It's easier and you'll feel so much better!"
    Watching that I just wanted to cry for her...

SleepingLion is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pqljdpaj View Post
    I don't eat any animal products, fast food, or sugar. I don't drink soda, or anything, Tea's ok but no sugar. Mostly Water. A normal day I eat a banana for breakfast, a slice of watermelon for lunch & a salad with no dressing for dinner. With about 8 cups of water. I also take oxy elite pro and a multivitamin, and work out at least once a day, and walk to the park at least once a day
    Hmm, take out the crap (the oxy elite pro and probably the multivitamin), add some balsamic and EVO to the salad and that entire day of food could be an entree for me on the days that I have breakfast.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Holy shit that macaroni salad looks disgusting.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    So I forgot my lunch and stopped to get a Smoothie. I am tired of getting sick off of chicken.

I ended up with banana, strawberry, water and almond butter.

Of course the only yogurt was non-fat frozen...with sugar. The only milk was soy. The only protein was soy. Le sigh. SOY. I just wanted some full fat greek yogurt. She kept assuring me everything was LOW FAT. I told her I don't eat soy "But it's low fat". I finally told her I had a soy allergy. And they could not produce an ingredient list for the yogurt, but I was assured LOW FAT. And I think they only put like a teaspoon of almond butter in my smoothie... to keep it LOW FAT.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    While that recipe is quite atrocious, I found her labored breathing to be the most disturbing aspect of the video. So sad to watch her slowly kill herself.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    So I forgot my lunch and stopped to get a Smoothie. I am tired of getting sick off of chicken.

I ended up with banana, strawberry, water and almond butter.

Of course the only yogurt was non-fat frozen...with sugar. The only milk was soy. The only protein was soy. Le sigh. SOY. I just wanted some full fat greek yogurt. She kept assuring me everything was LOW FAT. I told her I don't eat soy "But it's low fat". I finally told her I had a soy allergy. And they could not produce an ingredient list for the yogurt, but I was assured LOW FAT. And I think they only put like a teaspoon of almond butter in my smoothie... to keep it LOW FAT.
    Don't you just feel like snapping, Excuse me, but FUCK LOW FAT... Why do you keep saying those words?!?

doghug is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    are we making a dessert or a side-dish here?
    lol
    " If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere"

- Vincent Van Gogh

Primal Since January 2011

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalasfuck View Post
    While that recipe is quite atrocious, I found her labored breathing to be the most disturbing aspect of the video. So sad to watch her slowly kill herself.
    her later videos had her making 'healthier' recipes. i tried searching for her a few times to see if she had any updates but she disappeared into the internets as far as i can tell
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

jesssa is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    girl, eating 0% fat yogurt in the lunch room: mmm I love this stuff, Greek yogurt is so good
    me, eating 10% mf yogurt in the lunch room: I agree! this kind is my favourite!
    girl: ohhhh... but doesn't it taste gross with all the fat in it?
    Last edited by jesssa; 07-13-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

at just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up