Page 501 of 839 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8389

Thread: Funny CW moments page 501

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Wait, wasn't Davi54rOv a character in Snow Crash?
    I haven't read that book in about 20 years. Time to take it out of the library again? I think yes!
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I thought it was Davi54d?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    One of the alternative study method books I read says that you recall 98% of information learned during orgasm.
    I'm sure you do as both memory formation and orgasm are mediated by histamine.

Still that's a pretty small window in which to cram.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    I'm sure you do as both memory formation and orgasm are mediated by histamine.

Still that's a pretty small window in which to cram.
    Ah, so THAT'S why women are so much smarter than men! Multiple orgasms!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Ah, so THAT'S why women are so much smarter than men! Multiple orgasms!
    Let's just say that high histamine in women is a feature, not a bug. And I'm not just talking about the photographic memory.

ETA: Good point there. I like it.
    Last edited by paleo-bunny; 06-23-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: ETA
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

So anti histamines are stupid pills, in this particular instance. That would explain that one guy that never even got to be an ex.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yes antihistamine pills are bad on many levels. Memory does not equate with intelligence however.

With this guy, it did. "What's your name again?"
    "[Naiad]"
    "Oh, she was a character in one of my favorite movies growing up"
    "I know, we had this conversation last week."
    "Oh. Will you go out with me?"
    "Will a yes and then a no show make you quit asking me?"
    "No."
    "Then no."

Each week for the majority of my senior year of high school. He never did get that date.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lol!

SentWest is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I get the most comments from my fiancé, who has a phobia of me becoming muscular. I’ve always tended to run fat, so keeping an eye on what I’m eating is normal for me. He is the most ectomorphic person ever, and once managed to gain a whole 5# by eating in excess of 10,000 calories a day for three months. He just simply doesn’t understand not eating whatever you want, as he’s always been able to eat whatever he wants with no (visible) effects.

My favorite quotes:
    “All your fat will turn into muscle and you’ll be huge.”
    “Eating meat all the time will make you get huge.”
    “Eating that much protein will make you get huge.”
    “Dead lifting will make you get huge. (In response to me trying to tell him about a PR I set.”

He seems to think he’s going to suddenly wake up one morning next to 90’s Kim Chizewsky.