Page 49 of 880 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 49

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    A smell? Argh, I have no sense of smell -- let's go with the tattoo plan.

How about olestra? It's in "light" potato and nacho chips, it rips fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) right out of your body, and it also can cause anal leakage like Alli does:
    The Problems With Olestra ~ Center for Science in the Public Interest

Hmm, I suppose this thread has strayed somewhat from the "Funny" part of CW. Unless anal leakage is funny. Maybe it is.
    It's funny when it happens to someone else?
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    Snacking on vegetables is weird enough for looks? I mean sure, most people would snack on a bag of chips or something, but is a veggie snack THAT weird?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I don't think it was that it was veggies, I think it was that it was steamed veggies. It may have been that it was veggies, though, this is a rather backwater little town.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    lol@tasticles.

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    A co-worker stated the night before that she was going to have hamburgers for dinner... Then she changed it to chicken breasts over whole-wheat alfredo...

I asked why the change.... her responce = "Well I remembered I had meatloaf last wednesday and I really try to only have red meat once a month. I knew I should have made that meatloaf with ground turkey..."
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Enamel is offline Senior Member
    I think I'd go crazy if I could only eat red meat once a month - life without burgers is no life at all.
    Also, I love how cw tells you that pasta makes you fat, but apparently everything changes when it's whole-wheat pasta. What's so great about pasta, anyway? Even when I ate a bowl of it every day, I was just using it as a vehicle for sauce and cheese - the pasta itself is just boring filler.

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enamel View Post
    Even when I ate a bowl of it every day, I was just using it as a vehicle for sauce and cheese - the pasta itself is just boring filler.
    I totally agree. When people tell me they love pasta I tell them (or think to myslef, depending on who it is) "No you don't. You love the meat/butter/cream/cheese that is poured all over the pasta. Why don't you just eat the topping and skip the pasta?"

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Even when I was still eating grains I would mix 1/2 ounce of pasta in a stirfry and top it with sauce.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Cassandra is offline Senior Member
    Visiting with SIL past weekend, listening to her bitch about her weight. "I'm working out like crazy and can't lose anything" I suggest going grain/milk-free for a few weeks (trying not to get on PB topic-AGAIN-with her). She whines to me she doesn't eat bread, only crackers and tortillas. "Whole-wheat organic crackers and whole-wheat organic tortillas are not as thick and heavy as bread"
    OH, OK!
    This conversation taking place after her downing her normal six pack of Duck-Rabbit beer. (yes, I had a swig or two, dang it's good)

deranger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    My wife just told me that a friend's mother wants to try the Ally, or Alley diet...not exactly sure how to pronounce it.
    Somehow my first thought on reading this was something along the lines of Ally McBeal diet... I assume that would be something like drinking a gallon of water, eating half a potato and then complaining how fat you feel/look with all those calories.