Page 468 of 872 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 8718

Thread: Funny CW moments page 468

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    One of my favorite book quotes: "If she likes it, then it's feminine." This "she" in question had a bad habit of stealing her father's shirts and wearing them with overalls. Far more practical for spell casting

One of my friends was pushing me toward the makeup/hairdye/heels thing for a while. I'm rolling back towards jeans and T-shirts, but I am trying to limit the ones that I stole from my brothers When I dress up, I dress up. Otherwise, meh, whatever.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I need a CW funny, please.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Well I seem to be in good company here - my son is uncircumsized (I figure if your born with it, you probably need it for something) but seems to be the only guy I've ever seen intact (Moms see a lot of little dude's too - they aren't shy about peeing on trees, etc outside - not to mention diapers). I hate florals and have also been known to shop the men's dept when the women's was just not what I was in the mood for. I too tried the weak girly thing when I was younger as it seemed to work so well for others. Nobody bought it and it really pissed my brothers off when I claimed to be "too weak" to do some work. I would much rather have a body and mind that can conquer anything!
    Last edited by Mud Flinger; 05-23-2012 at 06:34 PM.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Cheryl Forberg, RD: 100 Tips for a Healthier Summer

Eat whole grains for breakfast.

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    LOL, I always hated the overwhelming majority of flora prints, too. But I love long skirts. I'm very hippie at heart.

A lot of my friends' children are intact, too, but they're mostly in the same category as I am - hippie Catholic homeschoolers. My sisters both left their boys intact, without me pressuring them to at all, which was a pleasant surprise.

The end of my seriously "Funny CW" life was when I started to realize my body didn't love grains, and I went searching for info on what were the benefits of whole grains. I. could. not. find. any. Nowhere. Everything I found was talking about how superior whole grains are ... to refined grains.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

Warmbear is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    It amazes me to see such misinformation. sure they think they are doing the right thing and if we PB types speak up well we are clearly a bunch of nutters. Fat cant be good for you. I wanna deluge people with information and hold their faces in it till they see the truth.

sigh...... I wonder if we can sue them as a class action for will fully spreading inaccurate health information.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Like what the hell.... in what universe are men turning down sex because "well, her clit was unsightly"?
    I've gotten comments about my belly being too big, my boobs being too small and a number of other snide remarks aboout my body. I've never been turned down for The Bits not being up to par. I think most guys figure if it exists, it's good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    ...roast beef drapes...
    Snort!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I love long skirts too, but tend to only wear them to dress up. I have to admit that I'm definitely a hippie at heart, being a child of the 60's and all. I think I outed myself this week though since I put some very PURPLE streaks in my hair! We appear to be a very conservative family to most on the outside, but I gotta admit I've got quite a bit of crazy at heart.

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Lifecoach: Low blood sugar level symptoms - Telegraph
    Someone writes to the expert:

"I have been through the diabetic checklist online and I don’t think I am diabetic. However, from time to time I get light-headed and shaky, and desperately need food. This often happens midmorning even if I have eaten a big bowl of bran flakes for breakfast. Any suggestions?"
    Chorus from MDA forum: Wow, even after bran flakes for breakfast? Imagine that!

The 'expert':
    "In cases of mild hypoglycaemia, the symptoms should stop as soon as you eat or drink – the best choice is something that is easily digested and high in simple sugars or carbohydrates such as a glass of fruit juice or a biscuit. In terms of prevention, try to eat small meals and snacks every three hours. A diet rich in fruit and vegetables, whole grain foods and legumes is recommended. Usually foods that are high in fibre, such as bran flakes, are a good choice as they are absorbed slowly and help maintain a constant blood glucose level. But if you’re experiencing symptoms midmorning, a lighter breakfast and midmorning snack (a banana or whole-grain crackers and cheese) might be better."
    Suggestion to Mark: run adverts for new, extra-strong desks.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    A lot of my friends' children are intact, too, but they're mostly in the same category as I am - hippie Catholic homeschoolers. My sisters both left their boys intact, without me pressuring them to at all, which was a pleasant surprise.
    See, the only experience I can call upon is my friend from high school whose parents left him intact, then decided after he was about 9 or 10 to change their mind (consulted him or he consulted them or something, I didn't know about until jr. high or so)...so that's good that HE made that decision, but oh man, either way, stick with your decisions. He's still (mentally) scarred about it.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.