Page 466 of 871 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 8705

Thread: Funny CW moments page 466

Shop Now
    Magnolia, I thought that's why it was called bumping uglies.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    high T? i have higher than normal t levels, but i only get hairy when i eat bread. does she partake of the breads?
    High T was our thought, and she really needs to get tested. I am more concerned with health issues than cosmetic ones, and it would be nice to know what is going on. As for bread, yeah, lets say I buy enough bread weekly for 4 people and there are only two of us and I don't eat bread.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'd go ahead and get entire blood workups, check for pcos markers

if it were me

but as i already have it, and it's not me, i put the suggestion out into the ether

cause pcos isn't kind to ones health
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Hey, can we request Corvidae to come in later for more thoughtful pauses? Would that be overstepping any boundaries?

quelsen is offline Senior Member

all threads become ASDF
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    ^YES.

And while we're not really still on the topic: Body "scaping" is "to each their own". I took a few photography courses in college and during one critique, someone put up a photo from a shoot they did. The model happen to have their pubes removed (waxed, shaven, dunno) and an angry discussion burst forth about how it makes a woman look like they are trying to be pre-pubescent and catering towards perverse fantasies etc. I felt very uncomfortable (was experimenting with shaving at the time) and wish I could go back in time as I am now to defend the choice. It made me really angry how dismissive those people were, since I knew them all to be very kind and considerate and thoughtful folks, but apparently not on that front.

On pits: I like having a bit of "fuzz", it's most comfortable for sweat and odor and irritation for me, but the only way for me to keep it that way is to keep shaving every few days to let it grow back out and soften up again. If I buzzed it, the hairs would be blunt and uncomfortable
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Hey, can we request Corvidae to come in later for more thoughtful pauses? Would that be overstepping any boundaries?

Ill try.

As to the circumcision issue: Ive had it both ways, I think theyre both fine, i think they both look interesting in their own ways. But, gentlemen, FOR GODS SAKES, if you are "intact," PLEASE KEEP THAT SHIT CLEAN! One guy I dated definitely always seemed to have an odor down nyah that was very unpleasing.

(Sorry I keep coming back late to the conversation. I keep getting...tied up. *thoughtful pause*)
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    I keep getting...tied up. *thoughtful pause*)
    There it is...yeah...thanks.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I agree, Wonder. It should be to each their own. I know women that are squicked out if they don't get rid of it all. As long as they're doing it to make THEMSELVES happy, then it's all good with me. It's when it's expected by others that it becomes a problem for me. (although, my personal feeling is that women have hair, so, like, deal? But that's just me)

Have you tried epilating? Hurts like a bitch, but it means that I don't have to shave my pits daily- and even when the hair starts to grow back in it's softer and looks finer because it was plucked not shaved. When I keep up with it it even keeps my leg-hair mostly under control.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the "each their own" for grooming/scaping.

I have hated the scrunchy tangly feel of pubic hair on the lower parts basically forever.
    Some don't mind it. some love it. *shrug*
    I don't like completely bald... it's a little odd for me...
    But it's all trimmed up. I also think it's good for sex.
    I honestly want the same from my fella, and he understanding that the less hair that I choke on or need to pull from my teeth, the more often his boy parts get lots of good attention... Has come to love them GROOMED. Much like mine... smooth on the bottom, trimmed up top.
    (I've been with both hairy and almost completely hairless people... I prefer less hair on the parts I consider playtoys.... I'm good with hair everywhere else though.) I like body hair in general on mens. Shaved man chest is ...

If you want to see the most awesome bear pelt ever... google Demi Moore bush pic. Of course... NSFW!

I actually don't mind some hair on my legs... but I can't stand it long enough for it to 'feel' stuff...
    Like once when I was really sick I didn't shave for a long time... and I could feel my leg hair in the breeze. And I was all, NOOOOoooooooooooooo! It felt too weird, and I didn't like it.
    I don't like hair in the pits because it gets deodorant caky... bleh.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.