Page 46 of 884 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 46

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh, those comments make me want to head desk.

Edit: after looking through that site more, it reminds me why I stay away from websites and magazines that focus on bodies. I just had more negative body thoughts in about 5 minutes of looking at that site than I have in months.
    Last edited by Herbwifemama; 03-04-2011 at 10:55 AM.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    I know.. so ridiculous.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Monty is offline Senior Member
    My wife just told me that a friend's mother wants to try the Ally, or Alley diet...not exactly sure how to pronounce it. Anyways, I heard Alley diet, and I said something along the lines of "Is that the diet where you are shooting heroin in a dark rainny alley? It should work well cause heroin addicts are fairly slim." Right over her head. I thought it was pretty good considering doing 75mph down the interstate. Anyways, she went on to tell me that her friend's mom wanted to take these pills (pause for laughter) that will help you loose weight. Apparently, they work by anytime you have a fatty meal, you will begin oozing from your #2 hole.

Can anyone vouche for this? Does this really exist? If someone's business model is to make your butt ooze by taking a pill...and people will buy them...then I have a few bridges for sale.

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    My wife just told me that a friend's mother wants to try the Ally, or Alley diet...not exactly sure how to pronounce it. Anyways, I heard Alley diet, and I said something along the lines of "Is that the diet where you are shooting heroin in a dark rainny alley? It should work well cause heroin addicts are fairly slim." Right over her head. I thought it was pretty good considering doing 75mph down the interstate. Anyways, she went on to tell me that her friend's mom wanted to take these pills (pause for laughter) that will help you loose weight. Apparently, they work by anytime you have a fatty meal, you will begin oozing from your #2 hole.

Can anyone vouche for this? Does this really exist? If someone's business model is to make your butt ooze by taking a pill...and people will buy them...then I have a few bridges for sale.
    You've never heard of Alli? The latest miracle drug? Yes, it prevents your body from absorbing all the fat you eat (not to mention fat soluble vitamins). Meaning you poop it out. Meaning you have to be on a lowfat diet. and not an "I average 20% but some meals are higher than others" diet. Meaning if you have more than a certain amount of fat at one time you will have grease run out the other end. IN the packet they advise wearing dark pants at all times and always having a change of clothes with you.

Sounds like fun right?

Edit...for the life of me I cant figure out why Alli is ok but a laxative diet is bad. tomayto tomahto.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Monty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    Sounds like fun right?
    Maybe I should get a jump start on marketing that alley diet then...or dark absorbant pants
    Last edited by Monty; 03-04-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: pants need to absorb something, right?

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneAgeQueen View Post
    I know.. so ridiculous.
    Yup.. especially because Jennifer Hudson looks super hot... I'm so glad I don't like at gossip sites anymore

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    You've never heard of Alli? The latest miracle drug? Yes, it prevents your body from absorbing all the fat you eat (not to mention fat soluble vitamins). Meaning you poop it out. Meaning you have to be on a lowfat diet. and not an "I average 20% but some meals are higher than others" diet. Meaning if you have more than a certain amount of fat at one time you will have grease run out the other end. IN the packet they advise wearing dark pants at all times and always having a change of clothes with you.

Sounds like fun right?

Edit...for the life of me I cant figure out why Alli is ok but a laxative diet is bad. tomayto tomahto.
    Oh man that reminds me of those Olestra chips. Fried in Olestra which is a type of fat that your body can't digest, so it just passes through your intenstines.... into your pants. Yeah they were pulled pretty quick once enough cases of "anal leakage" were reported.
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

elrepo is offline Junior Member
    Had a girl in one of my classes at university once say out loud "Sushi is fattening, actually. They put mayonnaise on it."

Didn't feel like telling her that:
    a) Traditional sushi doesn't usually have mayo.
    b) Rice is far more fattening.

Not really PB related, but had one girl at the microwaves at uni try to cook her food while it was in the plastic bag. Thankfully her friend stopped her. I have a feeling she wasn't enrolled in any science related course.

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by elrepo View Post
    Had a girl in one of my classes at university once say out loud "Sushi is fattening, actually. They put mayonnaise on it."

Didn't feel like telling her that:
    a) Traditional sushi doesn't usually have mayo.
    b) Rice is far more fattening.

Not really PB related, but had one girl at the microwaves at uni try to cook her food while it was in the plastic bag. Thankfully her friend stopped her. I have a feeling she wasn't enrolled in any science related course.
    I have never seen sushi with mayonaise in it...

*sigh* the future of the world is in the hands of these morons... lol