Page 449 of 881 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 8801

Thread: Funny CW moments page 449

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    What babies do with small animals...

They are equal opportunity "shove stuff in the mouth" little peoples.
    ................*coughs*...... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    But we don't have fangs/claws like wolves and lions. Therefore, we are only supposed to eat vegetables. Duh.
    If these aren't claws, then I don't know.

These are natural nails from a meat eater, and I definitely don't sit around at a desk all day. While my whole wheat desk job friends are constantly getting acrylics, mine get so long naturally that I actually have to cut them so I don't look like I just ran away from the circus freak show.

Badly in need of a manicure (hopefully tonight) so please ignore the "working girl" cuticles and ragges edges.

My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

SteveO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by annierobic View Post
    Found this on one of my Facebook posts..".My Cupcakes, made with love by "ME"..lol. Now available for purchase at Loobies Restaurant., $3.00 each and $.50 goes towards the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund. Roses and Sunflowers are vanilla confetti flavour cakes with rich butter cream icing...mmmm mmmm good!!"
    By: Jennifer Richardson
    Probably got the promo idea from our beloved .gov sending cigarette tax money to lung cancer research. LOL

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    If these aren't claws, then I don't know.

These are natural nails from a meat eater, and I definitely don't sit around at a desk all day. While my whole wheat desk job friends are constantly getting acrylics, mine get so long naturally that I actually have to cut them so I don't look like I just ran away from the circus freak show.

Badly in need of a manicure (hopefully tonight) so please ignore the "working girl" cuticles and ragges edges.

Yeah I have to keep mine short because I have this nasty habit of clawing at necks when I fight. I've never gotten into a fight with them over 3mm but I still almost killed a guy. Instincts FT(W/L).
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    If people honestly believe that we humans are not born hunters, they need to read Born To Run by Christopher McDougall. While writing his book he found anthropological research about persistence hunting, where humans literally run an animal to the point of exhaustion, then kill it at close range. Not going to get into the nitty gritty here, but to sum up - we humans are built to be able to run astonishing distances, because we are upright, we have short toes, a large posterior, perspiration for thermoregulation, etc. Anyway, not to get off track, but we aren't built that way solely to forage on the local flora. We were hunters, and also the hunted; we learned that we could wear our prey out with our own ability to endure.

Even if running is not your thing, Born To Run is a fascinating read. If you've started questioning conventional wisdom in non-food-related aspects of your life, this will give you a whole new perspective on your feet.

The Running Man, Revisited - Seed Magazine
    Born To Run, by Christopher McDougall - amazon.com

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Pastor George Malkmus
    LMAO... Hallelujah Acres. So weird- my first real job out of college was exhibit design and they wanted us to make a tradeshow exhibit- which we did- nice green fabric and a mural of happy veggies. Heate at the local healthfood restaurant and was so excited to get juice.

They showed up a few years ago... they asked a friend of mine for advice on developing a vegan community. A whole subdivision of vegans- not just a small colony.

Nice people.... very nice people. But definitely not primal friendly.

Sol y Sombra is offline Senior Member
    Corvidae, this is very useful information you are providing, thanks a lot! I didn't know this stuff. And on a side note, just this morning (I swear) I was thinking about something I read in Harvey and Marilyn Diamond's book Fit for Life ages ago. You probably know they emphasize eating carbs apart from proteins to facilitate digestion and insist fruit should be eaten before and not after meals (for the same reason). They also claim that people are not really designed to eat meat, because the human body can thrive without it. And they point to gorillas for comparison: look at how big gorillas are and they do not eat meat, so why should people? Meat is hard to digest, look at lions - they eat meat and sleep all day, because they can't digest all the meat they eat... Oh, yes, I bought it all at the time, I didn't know better.

Darbyfett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    What babies do with small animals...

They are equal opportunity "shove stuff in the mouth" little peoples.
    I hate to tell you this, but your child is exhibiting symptoms of drug addiction. I seriously recommend you get a group of friends and family together and warn her of the side affects of Kitten Huffing. It is a serious problem, think of the children!

skorpion317 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    And they point to gorillas for comparison: look at how big gorillas are and they do not eat meat, so why should people?
    I've seen the gorilla comparison several times from the vegetarian/vegan camp. They conveniently leave out the fact that chimpanzees are much more closely related to us than gorillas, and chimps eat meat and hunt (some even use spears).
    "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darbyfett View Post
    I hate to tell you this, but your child is exhibiting symptoms of drug addiction. I seriously recommend you get a group of friends and family together and warn her of the side affects of Kitten Huffing. It is a serious problem, think of the children!
    Oh, not another one!

I can't tell you how many Kitten Huffers I see, laying in gutters or alleys, their faces coated in wet fur. It's just horrifying.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com