Page 448 of 901 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 9004

Thread: Funny CW moments page 448

Wow, and here I was sticking to my "I gots fang teeth" excuse. I have been schooled most effectively.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Wow, and here I was sticking to my "I gots fang teeth" excuse. I have been schooled most effectively.
    Lol, well while thats true, its not a good sole argument to have, because there are quite a few mammals that have pronounced canines that dont eat meat (gorillas, for example). In fact, technically one of the very definitions of being a mammal is that we have differentiated tooth structure.

Just trying to give you more ammunition!
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I thought you guys were right, but then I found this gem:

Carnivores vs. Herbivores

The nuggets of awesome contained therein include:

"10. Man is not a natural hunter. Every predator, in order to go hunting, MUST be hungry. Man cannot go hunting if he IS hungry! He must have a meal first. Hunger must precede a predator to go hunting. Hunger must follow man's desire to go hunting, it cannot precede it."

Ummm, what?!

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post

"10. Man is not a natural hunter. Every predator, in order to go hunting, MUST be hungry. Man cannot go hunting if he IS hungry! He must have a meal first. Hunger must precede a predator to go hunting. Hunger must follow man's desire to go hunting, it cannot precede it."

Ummm, what?!
    Because our brains can't anticipate hunger?? I ate this morning, should I go hunting?...uhhh. Nope, not hungry.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post

Ummm, what?!
    Hoooooly crap, this website.

"A carnivore's frame of mind is totally geared for hunting and killing. Man's frame of mind is compassionate, friendly and reveres life. When the lion spots another furry animal, something might instinctively click in his head that tells him to hurry up and get dinner. When man spots a furry animal, rather than show his children how to take its life and eat it, a more likely instinct is to pull over, get the camera out and take a picture. Put a young baby chick and an apple in a crib with a six-month-old baby. What will he instinctively attempt to eat and play with? "

This must be why our pet dogs are always trying to tear us limb from limb.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Milty is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I was looking around that site and discovered it's promoting BarleyMax. I've seen a sermon on it before, by some Pastor George Malkmus. He praises a vegan diet (fruit and veg, but no grain) coupled with their BarleyMax powder which you add to water and drink daily.

Kind of weird though how he states that [paraphrasing] "it's no wonder people could live upwards to 912 years in the bible eating like this", despite them pushing their "not a supplement" supplement, which obviously wasn't available in biblical times.

You eat a BAS. And then you have to juice just about everything else.
    Last edited by Milty; 05-14-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Man's frame of mind is compassionate, friendly and reveres life.
    Is this the same species that produced such wonders as the bronze bull and the iron maiden?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    that's what i want for my birthday, alex
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    What babies do with small animals...

They are equal opportunity "shove stuff in the mouth" little peoples.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that's what i want for my birthday, alex
    Well I would imagine that the bronze bull would be great for making roasts as well. Just be sure to scrape the charred vegans out first.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.