Page 438 of 880 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 8800

Thread: Funny CW moments page 438

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Clymb View Post
    I'M not gonna lie--I gave into curiosity about a month or two ago and got some that Trader Joe's cookie butter...and goddammit it is worth your whole 20%, it is sooooooooooo good. I have to resist buying it every time I go to TJ's now lol. It's even more addicting than that white chocolate peanut butter from PB & Co or whatever it's called
    Ok, I'm a little late to the game on this one, BUT....

I studied abroad in Belgium a few years ago and I have to say that speculoos anything is basically amazing. Speculoos spread on a warm waffle, speculoos ice cream (also on a warm waffle, lol), even the cookies themselves (and I've never been a big cookie fan) all incredible.

Just one of the many (many) reasons why all my friends and I got fat that semester.

I really wish I didn't know that TJ is now selling this...
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

Unicorn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Wow... I was expecting this article on fat-free half-and-half to be something I could settle back and snicker at smugly.

Dr. Weil actually hits this one out of the ballpark! Kept expecting him to eff up and backpedal into CW.
    Wow! That is worth C&Ping to people!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Not funny, but when editing my aunt's wedding photos, I noticed that pretty much all of the adults had wheat bellies. I don't like that this is just a generally accepted part of "getting older" nowadays (most people there were middle-aged).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i won't lie, if that cookie butter was made with butter-butter, i'd eat a spoonful or 3
    My favorite cookie of all time. I'm going to make a butter version, and just mix in all the speculoos (Dutch = Speculaas) ingredients except the flour.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    my, that's heavenly
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    I was checking out a website to calculate your body fat and they had a link on the bottom for how to lose weight and how to gain weight. just for fun, I clicked the how to gain weight link and check it out:

"The best way to add weight is to increase your intake of complex carbohydrates, particularly whole grain ones. Foods like whole wheat bread, muffins, pasta, crackers, and bagels are good to include. Also, legumes and fruits would be wise choices."

hahahah! we've known that all along and thats why we avoid this stuff teehee

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    I was checking out a website to calculate your body fat and they had a link on the bottom for how to lose weight and how to gain weight. just for fun, I clicked the how to gain weight link and check it out:

"The best way to add weight is to increase your intake of complex carbohydrates, particularly whole grain ones. Foods like whole wheat bread, muffins, pasta, crackers, and bagels are good to include. Also, legumes and fruits would be wise choices."

hahahah! we've known that all along and thats why we avoid this stuff teehee
    Unfortunately I bet the lose-weight one said the exact same thing.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    On a T-shirt "Vegan Strength"
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    Ok, I'm a little late to the game on this one, BUT....

I studied abroad in Belgium a few years ago and I have to say that speculoos anything is basically amazing. Speculoos spread on a warm waffle, speculoos ice cream (also on a warm waffle, lol), even the cookies themselves (and I've never been a big cookie fan) all incredible.

Just one of the many (many) reasons why all my friends and I got fat that semester.

I really wish I didn't know that TJ is now selling this...
    There's ice cream like that!?!? Damn I have a food boner now...I really, really wish speculoos was healthy, it really is one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten!

sires6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    Upping my breakfast protein tremendously (and continuing the fat, protein, and organic whole foods primal diet I had already been eating for a few years) has turned off the cravings completely so I don't have to ignore them anymore. They're gone. I can easily walk past chocolate (even "the good stuff"), ice cream, cake, anything at all and not have even a flash of desire for it.
    You have hit the nail on the head. The reality of "cravings" is your body is trying to get you to eat what it needs and not eat what it doesn't want/need. Food "addictions" IMHO (which I had and disappeared like yours when I ate right) are because you are shoving in only tiny amounts of what you need and it's competing with foods like flour which take away more than give.

Addiction is your body screaming for the nutrients it needs.

Drug addictions are because of the nature (addictive) of the drug (including cigarettes) involved. They are designed and modified to be addictive (cigarettes) or it's a part of their nature to be addictive (heroin) therefore, avoid starting them at ALL COSTS.
    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
    Pope John Paul II