Page 434 of 872 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 8718

Thread: Funny CW moments page 434

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    If you want to get the juice out easily, you can tap a nail through two of the three eyes on the end (one to pour, one to let air back in) and either pour it into a glass or drink the juice through a straw, India-style. Once you're done that, you can smash it to your heart's content.
    Ah-ha! Genius.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milty View Post
    Hahaha. Ingenious.

Yeah, the screw in the photo is what I used to do that.

I had it laid on the floor as I hit it, it was so hard I stopped, thought I was going to crack the tile. I used the screw to make 6 or 7 holes in the side, whacked it and it finally cracked after a few good hits.
    Hmmmm, yeah, on the tile is not a good idea. We used to smash them on the concrete floor in the basement when I was a kid. I haven't smashed one in a bit, but at our current place, I would take it out to the garage and beat it into submission (bonus: tools close at hand).
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Milty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Hmmmm, yeah, on the tile is not a good idea. We used to smash them on the concrete floor in the basement when I was a kid. I haven't smashed one in a bit, but at our current place, I would take it out to the garage and beat it into submission (bonus: tools close at hand).
    I had considered getting the saw.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milty View Post
    I had considered getting the saw.
    Saw and bench vise might work well.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Break it between your hands, weaklings!

cantare is offline Senior Member
    nail, then hacksaw FTW

abbyful is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    feed the baby some bacon and be happy
    Yep, I went home and ate a steak with guacamole and a sweet potato with loads of butter!

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyful View Post
    I was told by an obstetrician yesterday at my 24-week prenatal appointment to eat little to no meat and low-fat while I'm pregnant. (My husband and I just looked at each other and didn't say anything.)
    What the what?

That's...that's...I don't even know what I would have said to that other than, "Are you sure you're a f#$%ing doctor?"

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    I use the tip of a crappy knife to take out the holes, then insert a chopstick to enlarge. Then after taking out all the water, I bake the coconut for 20 minutes. Then I wrap it in a plastic bag and violently throw it to the floor. Easy, peasy.

Milty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I use the tip of a crappy knife to take out the holes, then insert a chopstick to enlarge. Then after taking out all the water, I bake the coconut for 20 minutes. Then I wrap it in a plastic bag and violently throw it to the floor. Easy, peasy.
    I shall remember this for next time.

Does the coconut meat taste any different after being baked?