Page 430 of 839 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 8388

Thread: Funny CW moments page 430

Darbyfett is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    "Eating one egg as part of a healthy breakfast may help you lose weight by keeping you from getting hungry later in the morning."

One? ONE?! 3 is a small quick meal. I couldn't imagine how sad one egg would look.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Unless it was on a 12oz burger that egg is going to look awfully pathetic sitting there by itself!
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

abbyful is offline Member
    Another pregnancy forum gem. The original poster was asking how to satisfy their sweet tooth in a healthier way, saying they kept eating candy, cake, cookies, etc.

And one of the replies?
    "I just make sure my sweets include fruits... ie: fruit pie, fruit filled donuts, multiple cherries on an ice cream sundae... etc. "

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
    "I'm trying to each healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."
    I'm sure her child's recessed chin, crowded teeth, and scoliosis will thank her.

Quote Originally Posted by Darbyfett View Post
    "Eating one egg as part of a healthy breakfast may help you lose weight by keeping you from getting hungry later in the morning."

One? ONE?! 3 is a small quick meal. I couldn't imagine how sad one egg would look.
    It's at least a start - someone is recognizing some small part of the truth that plenty of protein for breakfast is key to keeping away cravings. They have a long way to go, but it's a start - I never heard anything like this in CW before. (except I guess it's similar to GMO-loaded Kashi's assertion that one serving of their cereal has "as much protein as an egg")
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyful View Post
    Another pregnancy forum gem. The original poster was asking how to satisfy their sweet tooth in a healthier way, saying they kept eating candy, cake, cookies, etc.

And one of the replies?
    "I just make sure my sweets include fruits... ie: fruit pie, fruit filled donuts, multiple cherries on an ice cream sundae... etc. "
    This person is clearly joking. Right? ....Right? ..............Please?

le sigh.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

Chatty is offline Senior Member

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatty View Post
    want
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    My son gave me a tiny frying pan, just big enough to do one egg. I have to say, it makes a solitary egg look pretty cute. Perfectly round, and just right for layering.

Tigerfeet is offline Senior Member
    Whenever my coworkers aren't feeling very good they say something to the effect "Oh I must have eaten too many vegetables!" They then laugh and I always assumed they were being sarcastic... but I've been working here for 5 years and I'm honestly not that sure anymore.

Spubba is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Oh dear... oh dear... oh dear... I was in the McDonald's drive through to get coffee. Yes, coffee is still my sin. Now, I don't usually buy coffee at McDonald's, I usually make my own, but I ran out - one of my errands tonight is to get more. So I'm behind some soccer mom in a minivan waiting to get my plain ol' coffee.

Well the woman in front of me had gotten... something... I don't even know what these things are, they handed her a sack and then they handed her this... drink. It looked like about a half-gallon sized dark chocolate milkshake with about half a pound of whipped topping (don't you dare call it cream because that stuff is 'cream' like the 'spread' in restaurants is butter) and a handful of chocolate chips on top. It was so big she had to reach out with both hands to grab hold of it and I hope she didn't see my forehead hit the steering wheel. That thing looked sugary enough to give me diabetes just from looking at it! Couldn't imagine drinking it!

You just KNOW that people buy something like that and don't ask about the sugar, they ask about the FAT! (If they ask at all.) Oh, CW, you so craaaazy.

Welp, I'm off to buy coffee. I don't want to give Mickey Dee's another dollar tomorrow morning just for the privilege of waiting 5 minutes in line for a cuppa joe.