Page 428 of 901 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 9004

Thread: Funny CW moments page 428

  1. #4271
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,111
    Aaw, since there's nothing to watch now . . . well hello, Quelsen . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  2. #4272
    Corvidae's Avatar
    Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    723
    Dammit! I miss all the dramas. Thats what I get for not logging onto the internet all weekend cause im too busy out hiking miles and miles ;p
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

    My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

    Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

  3. #4273
    quelsen's Avatar
    quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lexington Kentucky
    Posts
    2,972
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Aaw, since there's nothing to watch now . . . well hello, Quelsen . . .
    Sexy Quelsen is Sexy :-)
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

    Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

    CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


    Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

  4. #4274
    Spubba's Avatar
    Spubba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    I think there are few here who don't enjoy a good sharp wit. That doesn't excuse hurting others.
    Well, of course we all enjoy humor, if it's humorous. Saying "YOU'RE A CUNT J/K" is neither sharp nor witty. It's just standard internet douchebag-speak.

  5. #4275
    Spubba's Avatar
    Spubba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I hate stupid people.
    I hate douchebags.

  6. #4276
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Account closed
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good

    I hate stupid people.
    Join the club of people who hate you, then.

  7. #4277
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,037
    Back to the original topic of the thread: I was at the grocery store last Friday and they had their free samples out. Normally, I'm content to ignore it all while SWG tries them. One of the sample ladies asked SWG why I wasn't trying it if he was. SWG gave her a "none of your damn business" look and said "She can't eat grains or soy." The sample lady said "but this is white bread, and it doesn't have any soy sauce on it." At this point, I'm just watching the show. SWG stares at her and says "What do you think white bread is made from? Clouds? Pixy dust? Soylent Green?" and walks off.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  8. #4278
    Jaradel's Avatar
    Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Back to the original topic of the thread: I was at the grocery store last Friday and they had their free samples out. Normally, I'm content to ignore it all while SWG tries them. One of the sample ladies asked SWG why I wasn't trying it if he was. SWG gave her a "none of your damn business" look and said "She can't eat grains or soy." The sample lady said "but this is white bread, and it doesn't have any soy sauce on it." At this point, I'm just watching the show. SWG stares at her and says "What do you think white bread is made from? Clouds? Pixy dust? Soylent Green?" and walks off.
    I don't know who SWG is, but he sounds awesome!

    Are there really people out there who don't know that bread is made from grains??? I weep for the future...

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

  9. #4279
    RitaRose's Avatar
    RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    Are there really people out there who don't know that bread is made from grains??? I weep for the future...
    Yep. I'll tell people I don't eat wheat and they reply "But it's white bread, not wheat!"

    I had another guy, a customer on one of my routes who was super grateful because I really went out of my way instead of just shrugging my shoulders and driving off. He ran a bakery, so he offered me as much pastry as I wanted.

    "Thanks. I appreciate the offer, but I don't eat wheat."
    "No, there's no meat in these!"
    "Wheat. I don't eat wheat."

    And then just gave me a look like I was the most helpful idiot he'd ever seen.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

  10. #4280
    Spubba's Avatar
    Spubba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    567
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Yep. I'll tell people I don't eat wheat and they reply "But it's white bread, not wheat!"
    OMG, THIS!!! This happens to me several times a week. Oh, the conversations I have sometimes.

    I will only say that people honestly don't know what grains are outside of the context of a Cheerios commercial.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •