Page 424 of 840 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 8395

Thread: Funny CW moments page 424

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudenveri View Post
    NaturalNews is a junk site. They never provide correct citations and frequently get the science wrong, exaggerate their claims or flat-out lie. Obviously I'm not a fan of canola oil, but I'm even less a fan of bad science and fearmongering.
    Canola oil drives a big, white van with no windows a little too slowly in school zones, while wearing a trench coat and the very molester-esque facial hair combination of soul patch & moustache.

Bottom line is that a few unfounded or exaggerated claims can't change the fact that it's a fake food and a real poison.

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Canola oil drives a big, white van with no windows a little too slowly in school zones, while wearing a trench coat and the very molester-esque facial hair combination of soul patch & moustache.

Bottom line is that a few unfounded or exaggerated claims can't change the fact that it's a fake food and a real poison.
    No, but if you try to use bad information to convince CW people, it'll only backfire.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudenveri View Post
    No, but if you try to use bad information to convince CW people, it'll only backfire.
    Agreed. Just saying there's plenty of good information about tEh EvIlZ of Rapeseed oil.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Agreed. Just saying there's plenty of good information about tEh EvIlZ of Rapeseed oil.
    I've heard it was squeezed from the balls of Sextus Tarquinius.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Saw my first go-cart shopper today. It was round and too lazy to get up and walk. I gave it a withering stare but it only swelled up further.
    I fear for the future of the Maritimes. Sure there have always been a few fat people here (most of them related to me in some way...) but they were always tough enough to walk (and do everything else...) in between gout attacks. Damned commoners can't handle their weight.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Pomegranate is offline Junior Member
    So my friend tells me that it's vegan week next week and that my school is doing this thing where you get free vegan food if you sign a contract saying you'll be a vegan for a week.
    My first reaction: "Oh god. That sounds terrible."
    Her: But it's free food!

Spubba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Saw my first go-cart shopper today. It was round and too lazy to get up and walk. I gave it a withering stare but it only swelled up further.
    I fear for the future of the Maritimes. Sure there have always been a few fat people here (most of them related to me in some way...) but they were always tough enough to walk (and do everything else...) in between gout attacks. Damned commoners can't handle their weight.
    Have you tried shaming them to their face instead of anonymously on an internet message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Spubba View Post
    Have you tried shaming them to their face instead of anonymously on an internet message board?
    Oh I think the stare was obvious enough.

Spubba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Oh I think the stare was obvious enough.
    Maybe you should try telling them that you don't even think of fat people as people, you think of them as "its", and that mobility devices are only meant for those of normal weight/body composition. That should be an awesome ice-breaker at the supermarket.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    @Alex- How about some compassion for your fellow man? Were they shoving ho-hos in their(not its) face? I don't think so, or you would have mentioned it. They were out trying to get some FOOD. Which everyone needs, fat people as much as thin. No need for aggressive stares.