Page 421 of 871 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 8704

Thread: Funny CW moments page 421

newberrycrater is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    When Coca-Cola came out, it was originally touted as a healthful beverage. At least nowadays people know that (regular) Coke is just sugar in a bottle. The bigger problem today is convincing people that ingesting a soda made with fake sweetener may not put the pounds on (as fast), but it's probably more of a health risk than drinking the full-sugar variety.
    When Coca-Cola came out it contained cocaine. That's where the coca in coca-cola comes from. That's how it "relieves fatique". Now we have to settle for caffeine instead.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    As far as Chic Fil-A, I'm sure they don't divulge a lot of their ingredients surrounding their wraps. But, whatever it's made of, I'm not sure if it's nutrient-dense, or not. From the sound of it, it's not.
    It's 420 cals- so figure 4 oz. of chicken which is like 140 or so.... then veggies, It's probably 200-250 calories worth of tortilla. I never liked Tortillas- pasty, empty calories. But its LOW FAT!!!11!!!!!

I was amazed by my breakfast yesterday. 3 eggs, a piece of bacon, coffee, cream, mango and spinach. My activity was weight training, riding, and probably an hour or so of walking. Energy never waivered, tummy never grumbled. The food truck had pull pork and smelled so good, but not tempted at all.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    It's 420 cals- so figure 4 oz. of chicken which is like 140 or so.... then veggies, It's probably 200-250 calories worth of tortilla. I never liked Tortillas- pasty, empty calories. But its LOW FAT!!!11!!!!!

I was amazed by my breakfast yesterday. 3 eggs, a piece of bacon, coffee, cream, mango and spinach. My activity was weight training, riding, and probably an hour or so of walking. Energy never waivered, tummy never grumbled. The food truck had pull pork and smelled so good, but not tempted at all.
    That's awesome. I'm trying to be more attentive to that tummy grumbling.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Fabbecky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newberrycrater View Post
    Whenever people talk about the George Forman grill I alway interject how much I love "that little gravy tray" and watch their horrified expressions.
    That is why I love making bacon in my foreman - the gravy boat catches all the yummy yummy bacon grease and makes it easy to filter and store so I can use it again
    Quote Originally Posted by L8F View Post
    ... I drank the fermented koolaid, and am totally on board...

I'm alergic to carbs - they make me break out in fat!

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newberrycrater View Post
    When Coca-Cola came out it contained cocaine. That's where the coca in coca-cola comes from. That's how it "relieves fatique". Now we have to settle for caffeine instead.
    Though only a handful of people know for certain, there's reason to believe that it still contains "spent" coca leaves to contribute the flavor, but not the other, ah, side effects.

Coca-Cola formula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Favorite quote from the article:

I’m not a glittery person and don’t use it.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Westly is offline Senior Member
    So, I'm watching Worlds Dumbest... (Record Attempts) because, I like bad TV a lot.

And one of the record attempts is a woman who's trying to weight the most, after she was the largest woman ever to give birth... The cast kept making comments about bacon, but if you looked at what she was actually eating...it was 12,000 calories a day IN CARBS! There was no bacon in sight. Just a doughnut, pasta, and other similars.

I guess there's a reason it's "World's Dumbest"

I'm down 10" with bacon as a part of my healthy happy diet!
    Down from 275 to 250!
    Werewolf Primal Living Blog - http://lycanthropology.com
    Some fact, a lot of fiction! Keep track of my progress there!

billp is offline Senior Member
    Look a few links down!
    Mother¿s fury as sporty girl, four, who weighs just 3st 7lb is branded ¿clinically obese¿ by NHS | Mail Online

This happened to by father recently too. Mid-sixties, active, rides his bike, goes to the gym, ran the Humber half-marathon recently. His doctor labelled him "obese" too, instead of, say, being truthful and describing him as slightly overweight. The only explanation is some sort of payoff in it for the doctors. Diagnose X many people as obese, get up league table Y, archive government treatment target Z and collect ₤200.

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Look a few links down!
    Mother¿s fury as sporty girl, four, who weighs just 3st 7lb is branded ¿clinically obese¿ by NHS | Mail Online

This happened to by father recently too. Mid-sixties, active, rides his bike, goes to the gym, ran the Humber half-marathon recently. His doctor labelled him "obese" too, instead of, say, being truthful and describing him as slightly overweight. The only explanation is some sort of payoff in it for the doctors. Diagnose X many people as obese, get up league table Y, archive government treatment target Z and collect ₤200.
    It's the Daily Mail...I'm an American and even I know how terrible it is.