Page 41 of 838 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 41

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    People, you can always ask for no tempura and no rice in a lot of things. I usually order a host of hand rolls, all no rice and with ebi instead of tempura shrimp. You end up getting more fish actually because they have to fill it with something. My sushi bar asked me to put together my favotie "no rice" combos in hand rolls one night so I wrote them all down. Now when people ask for things "no rice", the staff brings them my list and they go apeshit.
    list pls

MasterB is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    list pls
    +1

I love sashimi!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    All right, I don't think rice is such an evil thing, which is why I don't limit myself to sashimi. Also I probably have some fundamental opposition against paying $2.25 for a slab of raw fish vs. $2.25 for a slab of raw fish sitting on top of a nice, gut-filling pillow of rice.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    fair enough, sushi rice is yummy.

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    My sushi bar asked me to put together my favotie "no rice" combos in hand rolls one night so I wrote them all down. Now when people ask for things "no rice", the staff brings them my list and they go apeshit.
    Awesome! +100 for them!

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Me to coworker: "What do I need to do to get a size smaller uniform pants, these are starting to be a little too big" (We use a uniform rental company for our work uniforms)

Coworker: "Eat some meat and get bigger and fit in 'em! You don't want to be skinny!"

*facepalm*

Me to all coworkers: "Hey guys I probably won't use up all this half and half before it goes bad so feel free to use it in your coffee instead of that powder shit"

*blank stares* *everyone puts powders shit into their coffee*

*bashes face into brick wall*
    Last edited by jspradley; 02-05-2011 at 07:27 PM.

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jspradley View Post

*facepalm*

Me to all coworkers: "Hey guys I probably won't use up all this half and half before it goes bad so feel free to use it in your coffee instead of that powder shit"

*blank stares* *everyone puts powders shit into their coffee*

*bashes face into brick wall*

I said basically the same thing to my co-worker and she did a happy dance We cost share the half and half 'bill'.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    All right, I don't think rice is such an evil thing, which is why I don't limit myself to sashimi. Also I probably have some fundamental opposition against paying $2.25 for a slab of raw fish vs. $2.25 for a slab of raw fish sitting on top of a nice, gut-filling pillow of rice.
    More power to you man. For any with sushi questions I offer the following informative film:

MrsToon is offline Senior Member
    Canio6, that is one of my favorite videos on the internet! Every time we get sushi, I pour the biru and say "ma ma ma ma!" and hubs says "oh to to to!" and we both laugh.

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Here's one based on believing Authority instead of common sense... My friend just announced (through a Facebook app) that she burned 617 calories doing 35 minutes of elliptical. I told her that couldn't possibly be right unless she was also bleeding profusely at the time, but she assured me, "The calculator figures it out for you, so it's right."

I love how Curves advertises that you can burn (up-to in teeeeny print) 1000 calories per hour (In humongous print). Ummmm - yeah...maybe if you are a superfit 500 lb person who can do the circuit in full sprint mode.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7