Page 406 of 887 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 8869

Thread: Funny CW moments page 406

DuhPrincess is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by CattyB View Post
    Just had to confess...

Didn't have time to make b-fast (woke up late due to faulty alarm/drama with teenaged son last night). STARVING for something ~ anything ~ primal-ish!

Looked in fridge, there's little square 'tubs' of butter............. grabbed 3 and slowly licked out the contents thereof.

Good thing I'm alone in our department for about another hour -- wouldn't want to gross someone out or anything (heh heh).
    This doesn't shock me at all! My friend just confessed to me that since I talked her into trying Kerry Gold Pastured Butter, she's been slicing off pieces of it and eating it straight out of the fridge! And I'm reading about others who are putting Kerry Gold into their coffee instead of using Cream and lovin' it!

Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CattyB View Post
    Just had to confess...

Didn't have time to make b-fast (woke up late due to faulty alarm/drama with teenaged son last night). STARVING for something ~ anything ~ primal-ish!

Looked in fridge, there's little square 'tubs' of butter............. grabbed 3 and slowly licked out the contents thereof.

Good thing I'm alone in our department for about another hour -- wouldn't want to gross someone out or anything (heh heh).
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhPrincess View Post
    This doesn't shock me at all! My friend just confessed to me that since I talked her into trying Kerry Gold Pastured Butter, she's been slicing off pieces of it and eating it straight out of the fridge! And I'm reading about others who are putting Kerry Gold into their coffee instead of using Cream and lovin' it!
    I have been known, in my CW days, to eat pats of butter while I was buttering biscuits for breakfast. I think my body was craving the fat!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    I have been known, in my CW days, to eat pats of butter while I was buttering biscuits for breakfast. I think my body was craving the fat!
    my mom loves to tell the story of her and her sisters, aged toddler to 5, back in the 60s got into sticks of soft butter and were mashing it all over the kitchen cabinets and eating it off of their hands while they did so xD

Karate Lisa is offline Senior Member
    I <3 this so much !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    It's The Boyfriend's birthday today, so I was card shopping yesterday. Found this one from Hallmark's Shoebox line that was SOOOO very close to perfect!

Outside - This just in! There's a tasty way to enjoy whole grains and leafy greens.

Inside - Feed them to a cow, and they'll turn into a delicious, meaty steak. Meaty birthday to you.
    "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Primitiva is offline Member
    That reminds me of this ad of the YMCA.

Butter Commercial.mov - YouTube

Sol y Sombra is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday I was at my dentist's. I hadn't seen her for two years (not good, I know). She was very impressed by my weightloss (57 lbs), couldn't stop commenting on it and congratulating me. And then she said:

Oh, you young people (I'll be 35 in a month , but I don't think I look it) have good metabolisms - that is the secret. I am 60 and I have been abstaining from animal products for the past two months (you know, the religious fasting thing where you are not allowed to eat animal products) and haven't been able to lose my extra 20 lbs...

Hm...
    Last edited by Sol y Sombra; 04-06-2012 at 10:23 PM.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Yesterday I was at my dentist's. I hadn't seen her for two years (not good, I know). She was very impressed by my weightloss (57 lbs), couldn't stop commenting on it and congratulating me. And then she said:

Oh, you young people (I'll be 35 in a month , but I don't think I look it) have good metabolisms - that is the secret. I am 60 and I have been abstaining from animal products for the past two months (you know, the religious fasting thing where you are not allowed to eat animal products) and haven't been able to lose my extra 20 lbs...

Hm...
    Heh, a good metabolism is part of the equation. There are other parts playing a role, too: sleep, diet, stress, etc. It's like, whenever my mom whips out the BP test kit, she will point out I eat too many eggs.. There are other things playing a role into that test result. I'd like to say it's stress/lack of sleep.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

sires6 is offline Senior Member
    I've been keeping up with this pink slime business and now a recall on beef from Canada. Can you say local beef it's your friend?
    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
    Pope John Paul II

PrimalPotter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJenn View Post
    I commend her for doing WW but I almost feel guilty because this is just SO DAMN EASY!
    I know! It's sad, really, because WW has good intentions...OK, maybe for profit, but it has support, encouragement, somebody to be accountable to each week...but the food is crap AND you have to suffer from cravings all the time because you're still eating grains & sugar!

Kimelah is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    On Saturday, ended up being "kidnapped" by a friend, and dragged to Tim Horton's. She bought herself one of those new fancy fruit drinks, so I had her buy me one too. (She kidnapped me, she needed to feed me.) You have a choice of with, or without fat-free yoghurt. I chose yogurt, just because. And then, I had a brain storm! They sell bagels, with butter! So I asked them if they could put some butter into my fruit drink. For fat, you know. Of course, they stare at me for a moment, ask me to repeat myself--"butter?"--I say, yes, butter. And then I say, "wait. is it REAL butter? You know, from cows?" They nod, check, nod again. "Yep, real butter." I say, "cool, stick it in." So they stick it in.
    My friend, by this time, is chewing her lip bloody trying not to laugh at what she deems utter idiocy on my part ("who puts BUTTER in a FRUIT drink?!" "only me," I tell her.)
    I get my buttery fruit drink and we leave. She tries it, deems it acceptable. It is, until I realize the butter is not actually mixed in.
    See, it's a frozen drink, so when they dumped in the butter, it froze. And then clumped together along the sides, with a HUGE chunk of it at the bottom. So there I am, sucking up chunks and chewing them, and then I stick the straw in the huge chunk, pluck it from the straw, toss it in my mouth, and start chewing.
    It sorta redeemed the ultra-sugar-dump I was voluntarily inflicting on my body.
    Of course, it totally grosses out my friend. It was awesome!
    Not the drink, but the butter in the drink.