Page 393 of 880 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 8800

Thread: Funny CW moments page 393

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dr Oz.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ok, I can't find the original quote that someone had called Jennifer Lawerence fat somewhere. I just saw the movie last night. Ok, so I was expecting a little more muscle- particularly since she's an archer- but that's just me being picky. A derrier like hers doesn't show up unless you have some flesh on your bones. And, frankly, if a stick-figure had slammed Peta up against the wall and yelled at him it wouldn't have been believeable.
    Fashion News: Is Jennifer Lawrence too fat for 'Hunger Games'? - latimes.com

I didn't call her fat, I call her freakin' smokin' hot with a side of oh my good lord she shooting a bow I hope my wife can't read my mind or our kids will have 2 Christmas' and I'll be charged with some sort of sex crimes Minority Report style.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I didn't call her fat, I call her freakin' smokin' hot with a side of oh my good lord she shooting a bow I hope my wife can't read my mind or our kids will have 2 Christmas' and I'll be charged with some sort of sex crimes Minority Report style.
    LMFAO. That pretty much describes what I was thinking to a tee, well, minus the kids part, but yeah, she is all kinds of hot.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member

Agreed, and I am a hetro lady.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

drssgchic is offline Senior Member

Lol- my post didn't come out quite right. I know you didn't call her fat. Thanks for the link.

‘The Hunger Games,’ Based on the Suzanne Collins Novel - NYTimes.com

This is the one where she's called "not starving-looking enough." I'm pretty sure the reviewer didn't read the book. The girl is a hunter- therefore she is better-fed than most of her district- and I wouldn't exactly call her over-fed by any means. And, um, half the story-line is that she's too distant to be really embraced by the masses. I thought the actress did a great job of being, well, the character.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Spubba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesbelle View Post
    Does Starbucks really have heavy cream?? I always ask for whole milk in my coffee drinks because I assumed if I asked for cream, it would be nonfat.
    Ok, now I'm curious about Starbuck's again because every time I have asked for cream in my coffee I get either soymilk or skim milk or some kind of fake sugary thing. Do they really have heavy cream? Do they keep it in a safe in the back or something and you have to know a secret password to get to it? What's the secret password?

Shawn Mihalik is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spubba View Post
    Ok, now I'm curious about Starbuck's again because every time I have asked for cream in my coffee I get either soymilk or skim milk or some kind of fake sugary thing. Do they really have heavy cream? Do they keep it in a safe in the back or something and you have to know a secret password to get to it? What's the secret password?
    Just ask for Heavy Whipping Cream. I've never been to a Starbucks that doesn't have it. They keep it right under the counter; I've even watched them poor it in.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I get frustrated whenever people think I'm depriving myself. NO I'M NOT My food tastes delicious the way it is.
    Bacon+butter+beef+big ass salad = breakfast. My 4 favorite food groups at my favorite meal of the day. Where is the deprivation exactly????
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

baconator is offline Junior Member
    My mom used to go to my condo and walk my dog on weekdays while I was at work. I should mention she is type 2 diabetic and always looking for something sweet or starchy to eat. After the first few days, she called complaining that I had nothing for her to snack on. "What on earth do you eat??" Um...did you not see the fridge full of cut up veggies, fruit, yogurt, and cheese? How about the freezer literally packed full with meat? I know frozen things don't help when you need something quick but to say I have no food is ridiculous! I guess what she really meant was I have no candy or bread.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    read the heavy cream at Starbucks before you order it...nasty nasty shit people
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com